Senior C# Developer for Post Trade Systems
Team-player looking for growth and professional challenge
Saxo Bank IT consist of over 500 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our specialty is within capital markets with focus on; high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white-label clients.
Our in-house designed, built and operated Saxo Bank trading platform handles:
- 10s of thousands of concurrent online trading clients in over 180 countries, 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- intraday execution and booking with peaks over 1000 trades per second
- trade request received, executed, booked and PnL updated under 15 milliseconds
- over 1,000,000 transactions processed daily
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users in our social trading community
We are looking for a Senior Software developer for our Post Trade Systems department. The department has a very flat organization structure and consists of over 70 employees where 20+ are located in Denmark and 50+ in India. The departments overall responsibility is to design, develop and maintain Saxo Bank’s mission critical post trade applications. As a member of a technology team you will have full code access and technical authority of these systems. You will take an active role in ensuring that we continue to have a stable and scalable system that is fit for purpose to meet the increasing demands from our growing business.
The job will have a significant element of UI development but also backend application development tasks, so it is important that you have an appetite for and experience in both areas.
As a Senior C# Developer in Saxo Bank you will:
- liaise with key business and technology teams as part of scoping, designing, implementing and supporting the final solutions
- be provided with opportunities to grow in your role to take responsibility for solution design, code review and software release for new development changes and enhancements
- participate in an agile development process with emphasis on taking personal ownership and responsibility for your deliveries
As a person you come across as team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic. You also have documented and proven experience with:
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in C# and SQL development
- Experience with development of real time UI as well as back-end applications, we are using WinForms, MVVC, WCF, DevExpress and CQRS for our UI applications and we expect you to have experience with all or a subset of these technologies.
- Optimally, working within financial services and especially Capital Markets, otherwise a willingness to learn the necessary business knowledge
- Ability to speak and write English in an international setting
- Bachelor of Technology, MSc Computer Science or similar relevant education
- Located in the Copenhagen area
- Have a valid work permit
- The chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious and international team in an informal and pleasant working environment.
- An attractive salary plus benefits package.