Senior Software Tester
Saxo Bank IT consist of over 500 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our specialty is within capital markets with focus on; high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white label clients.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank trading system handles:
- over 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
- in excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
- intraday execution and booking of up to 900 trades per second
- from Saxo Trader trade request received, until it is executed, booked and exposure updated in risk management system in under 15 milliseconds
- over 500,000 trade transactions processed daily.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Tester for Post Trade Systems in Copenhagen.
Through very early involvement in all development activities, the senior tester will be expected to be key driver in all aspects of the QA process including: Preparing of test cases, test data and test environments, plan and perform test execution and issue reporting.
You will be part of an agile team consisting of developers, business experts, and other testers. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the mission critical Post Trade domain. Our systems are primarily internally developed and maintained, but in some cases we also integrate with standard third party systems.
The department has a very flat organization structure and consists of over 70 employees where 20+ are located in Denmark and 50+ in India.Our project governance is very much inspired by the Minimum Viable Product approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Test specification, test planning and functional test execution.
- Ensuring that functionality corresponds with the requirements through close dialog and coordination with business stakeholders.
- Being gatekeeper for ample quality and transparency around this in software deliveries.
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in a complex software test environment from exploratory testing to system level testing.
- You are used to work in an agile style environment, Scrum or similar.
- It will be a big advantage if you are familiar with the investment banking sector.
- Located in the Copenhagen area
- Have a valid work permit
- software test management experience, but focus is on in-depth hands-on testing.
- strong analytical skills and the ability to break down complex tasks into tangible test cases.
- strong experience in all Windows platforms, knowledge of, and experience with SQL databases.
- good programming knowledge.
- a strong proactive, pragmatic and engaging approach in all you do.
- B.sc or M.sc. in an IT related education or other relevant IT education
We also expect you to:
- be structured.
- have strong multi-tasking skills.
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- deliver on time and with high quality.
First and foremost we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition you get:
- A rare opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team working with the latest web technologies at scale across multiple platforms within the financial industry.
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- An attractive salary plus benefit package.