When you join the SAS Institute Nordic Professional Services Division, you become part of a highly skilled and ambitious team of 225 experts within data science. In our cross-country specialist teams, we solve critical business analytics challenges and provide superior client services for the largest local and international companies and public organisations across Northern Europe and globally.
SAS Institute is the global leader in the business analytics market and consists of more than 14,000 skilled professionals worldwide. We service more than 80,000 of the largest companies and organisations in 148 countries across the globe, including 91 of the top 100 of the 2015 Fortune Global 500.
In SAS Institute Nordic PSD, we give you freedom of initiative and provide steep learning curves for self-starting professionals. We encourage and support you to suggest innovative solutions that can benefit our clients as they become increasingly analytics-driven. We always strive for improvement but also remember to celebrate our breakthroughs together and with our clients. In all modesty, we tend to think that we are the best Professional Services Division in the world…join us and help make it even better!
We are currently seeking a number of Technical Architects/Consultants to join our Architecture Team based from our SAS Denmark offices in Copenhagen. Working on the design and implementation of complex SAS solution architectures for a variety of clients across the region, you will focus on the underlying SAS technology and may specialise in specific technical issues such as security, data management, system integration user interface, etc. You will also provide SAS consulting services including solution development, implementation and closeout at customer sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing all information gathered to provide technical requirements and a detailed technical implementation proposal.
- Act as technical lead on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Expert/Experience at creating architectural design documents, diagrams, and models and presenting the design to peer groups, IT leaders and business partners
- Delivering standard and customized software demonstrations and presentations outlining the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of the SAS software as they apply to client needs.
- Provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as a Duty architect and advisory to our customer related to technological architecture for SAS platforms and SAS solutions.
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Technical Consultant/Architect with strong experience of delivering big data, data analytics, ETL, or Business Intelligence related projects to external clients. You will ideally be TOGAF certified, or at least experienced in working with TOGAF methodology, and will have a strong customer delivery focus. Any exposure to Hadoop, Google Docker, or AWS Amazon Web Services would be beneficial, but not essential. This role will give you a good opportunity to become a specialist in Cloud architecture and gain experience of working with Hadoop, Micro Service Architecture and other new technologies.
In return we can offer you an attractive package and career opportunities, working for one of the best places to work globally (Great Places To Work award winner 2015), in a company which can offer you growth and development.
Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!