We are still growing here at BEUMER Group A/S in Aarhus. And we are looking for a number of new talented JAVA/C# developers. You will become an important player in the development of "mission critical" systems bringing together machines, technology and software.
Explore new paths with us
- You will become part of a growing international company with good opportunities for development
- You work in a team, and you will have more than 125 dedicated and competent software colleagues to spar with
- You will get the opportunity to participate in all stages of the projects, from specification to commissioning
- You will be developing new high-level products in Java and C# as well as modifying existing ones
- You will have an international contact surface and cross-organizational cooperation with our technical specialists, and the job entails about 40 travel days annually
The job will provide plenty of opportunity for development, by going in the direction of software architecture, by specializing in specific components or by going into project management
Use your competencies in a new way
- You have a degree in IT, e.g. software engineering, computer science or similar
- You have experience with object-oriented development, e.g. in JAVA or C#
Ideally, you have experience with the development of distributed systems in combination with electronics and mechanical engineering
- You preferably have worked with or have knowledge of SQL, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Subversion, Jenking, JUnit or Jira
- You are skilled in writing specifications that convert customers' requirements into solutions based on our products
- You have a strong analytical mindset as well as the ability to keep things in perspective when it comes to complex systems
- You are excited to share your knowledge and find it easy to work with others across different levels in the organization
- You are dedicated in your work and have a positive and customer-oriented approach
- You speak and write English and Danish at a high level
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply by clicking the button below and please apply as soon as possible. We continuously forward applications.
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position and if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact IT-recruitment Consultant Søren Møller at +88 63 00 28.
Your recruitment process with Jobindex
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. We will read your CV and cover letter and if you are suitable for the position, we will get in touch with you. After this, you might be invited for a personal interview which takes place at the hiring company.
Tlf. +45 88 63 00 28
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.