IT Risk Manager
Do you want to:
- Become a trusted advisor on risk assessment and IT security?
- Collaborate with talented colleagues and gain insight into the critical infrastructure of an organisation where risk management is a top priority?
- Work as an IT specialist and use your knowledge to challenge senior management?
We are poised for success
At Nets, we want to be the market leader and the preferred supplier in the Nordics within digital payments. Joining us in this role, you will be part of our Group Risk Management Unit – and an organisation where risk management is recognised to play a very important role in the future growth of the company. We are currently in the process of implementing a new risk framework and introducing new risk management methods.
Perform risk assessments and advise top managers and executives
Based in either Copenhagen or Oslo, you help strengthen our team within the area of technology and information security. As our IT risk specialist, you facilitate assessments within technology and IT service risk as well as cyber security. You will interact closely with the Technology department as well as advise other group and corporate functions on identifying, assessing and mitigating their risks. Doing so, you participate in various cross-organisational committees and project boards as well as in preparing risk reporting to our executive committee and board.
In addition, you will become a trusted advisor within business continuity, working both strategically and tactically. As part of this work, you will perform business impact analyses in corporation with the various business units and the Technology department, and you will report results to management.
Collaborator with risk management experience
- You hold a relevant master’s degree within computer science, business administration or similar.
- You have thorough experience with IT risk management and/or information security.
- You possess an understanding of and knowledge about IT operations and information security.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English, and proficiency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage.
To succeed in this role, you must be self-driven and thrive when engaging and challenging at executive level. You are an excellent networker with strong stakeholder management skills. With your strong analytical skills and your pragmatic approach, you contribute to any team – and your knowledge and insight allows you to add new perspectives to a discussion, setting the stage for great results.
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact IT recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jacob Perstrup Matyjasik at +45 88 63 00 04.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link. Interviews will be held as relevant candidates apply so there is no deadline and you can apply right away. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Jacob Perstrup Matyjasik
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.