IT Security Senior Specialist
Are you goal-oriented and driven by results? Can you ensure a high level of information security at BESTSELLER, and do you have a broad level of technical knowledge on IT security?
We are looking for a new colleague to be a central player in the IT security management in BESTSELLER IT.
About the department
BESTSELLER IT is divided into PLAN, BUILD and RUN, which all take part in BESTSELLER’s exciting and global development by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions. You will be part of the IT Application Management team in the RUNdepartment. The team consists of 5-7 colleagues, who are working extensively with vendors both onsite and offshore.
As our new IT Security Senior Specialist, your primary responsibility is to support functions or projects with technical assistance to ensure compliance with BESTSELLER’s security policy. You will be overall responsible for risk management and IT audits worldwide. This involves close collaboration and sparring with the area specific security officers.
More specifically your work involves:
- Ensuring a high level of information security for BESTSELLER in order to protect BESTSELLER’s business and ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Conducting relevant risk and compliance assessments for BESTSELLER worldwide and ensuring that reviews are performed at regular intervals and presented to Strategic IT Security & Risk
- Preparing BESTSELLER in due time for IT audits worldwide, coordinating/supporting IT audits and closure on findings
- Reporting audit status to Strategic IT Security & Risk
- Ensuring that BESTSELLER has an effective and updated IT Business Continuity Plan
- Preparing and executing relevant awareness campaigns at regular intervals
- Training managers and employees in information classification and handling
- You have a Master’s degree in IT or a similar education
- At least 3-5 years of experience from a similar position within IT
- Broad technical knowledge of IT security and IT infrastructure
- Worked with ISO27002 and data privacy
- CISSP, MCSE, CCSP, CISM, CISA or other relevant certifications
- Experience with IT audits
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Since you will be the expert within your area, it is important that you demonstrate a high level of structure and knowledge, and that you are able to provide technical support, training and quality assurance to both technical and non-technical colleagues. Due to your high level of expertise, you are trustworthy and convincing, can handle confidentiality, and you meet people in a forthcoming and service-minded way.
You solve your tasks from and organisational and holistic angle, prioritizing the business needs over rigid IT security. You are engaged, self-motivated and take a structured, persistent and focused approach to your tasks. You ask the right questions to get details covered and get to the bottom of the problem. You are able to present conclusions and results to all levels of the organisation.
You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, agencies and vendors, so you have great communication skills and know how to communicate with people at different levels and from different cultures. Finally, you are proactive and curious to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these, and you are a fast learner. You are enterprising and have a proactive approach to the development of your area and tasks.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Marianne Kjær on +45 52 15 48 29. Otherwise, send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than October 23, 2016.
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and close down the ad, when we find the right candidate.
Workplace: Brande and Aarhus, Denmark
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.bestseller.com.