Senior Information Management Consultant for SAP BW on SAP / HANA
Are you motivated by turning data and information into innovative solutions, ensuring value creation in the business?
Join us and become Senior Information Management Consultant in the SAP BI team, which is part of the corporate BI department. The department is responsible for maintaining and developing solutions on our SAP HANA platform via projects and changes, as well as ensuring high-availability services for the platform. We are currently looking for two Senior Information Management Consultants who will be responsible for the continued development of DONG Energy’s SAP/HANA platform.
The SAP BI team is part of our Group functions, which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key duties will be to
- ensure stable operation of the corporate SAP BW/HANA platform
- support SAP BW/HANA users across the group
- ensure successful implementation and delivery of IT solutions to the business in cooperation with managers and colleagues through changes or projects
- participate in projects across the organisation where it is pivotal to design coherent solutions aligning business requirements with current and future state architectures
- drive initiatives for utilising the full potential of our SAP HANA platform and take part in optimising and improving how we work with SAP BW in the group.
As Senior IM Consultant, you will also be part of the ongoing development and realisation of our target business intelligence architecture in close cooperation with other departments and stakeholders via business projects. You will act as an advisor for IT and business stakeholders on design, technologies and their BI applications for the business.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a bachelor or master's degree in computer science or Economics and have a proven record of achievements in your field, preferably with a background in finance, energy or commodities IT
- have an in-depth knowledge of SAP BW/HANA and its capabilities and potential
- have more than 5 years’ experience in SAP BW modelling, good experience in LSA++ architecture, basic ABAP skills and a deep knowledge of SAP extractors within HR, FIN, PM, MM & ISU
- have an empathic, driven, strategic and pragmatic approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently.
Your ability to understand the business and translate this knowledge into results and provide sparring on technical issues is critical to success, both in the short and the long term.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your professional as well as personal competences together with a team of highly skilled colleagues.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Claus Strøh, Manager of SAP BI, on telephone +45 99 55 94 22 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 21 October 2016 as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.