Senior Project Manager - Application project delivery
To further increase our capabilities in Denmark delivering high quality application projects that meet customer expectations we are on the search for a Senior Project Manager - with broad experience in delivering Application development projects including proprietary software development and delivery and SAP Functional projects.
High level delivery of complex SAP projects
To deliver the assigned project on schedule, within budget and with the level of quality agreed with the customer. The project is typically medium to large size and with medium to high complexity. You will be responsible for executing project Management services to medium and large Danish Customers - focusing on delivering small, medium and large projects within the area of:
- Proprietary software development projects incl. deployment to customer environment (bot existing and new Application Management customers)
- SAP functional projects
- Deploying Customer SAP environment to Fujitsu SAP Cloud
- Execute transition projects with customers to establish Application Maintenance Services
You will contribute to the customer perception of Fujitsu being a key partner in enabling digital transformation with significant business impact, through efficient project deliveries that secures the customer expectations in regard to achieving expected business benefit from the projects.
- Project Definition & Plan Development.
- Budget Management.
- Scope & Change Control
- Team & stakeholder Management
- Issue and Risk Management.
- Meet Customer Expectations
- Knowledge Sharing & Lesson Learned
A strong Project Manager professional with a global mindset
You are used to working in o global organisation with project management across borders and business lines. English might not be your mother-tongue but your business language. You are comfortable working with and influencing at all layers in an organisation and an experienced communicator in general. Negotiation is part of your DNA as well as your ability to put the customer first. You possess a high level of personal integrity as well as the ability to manage by influence without compromising the team achievements. You drive for results and take the lead naturally. You work in a pro-active, engaged manner with a flair for having a high impact on people and you deliver as promised. Furthermore we expect you to have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management, including successfully managing several complex proprietary software development projects.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methods
- Experience with software development estimation principles
- Certification in one or more project management methodologies on senior level Incl. Prince II
- Experience of managing various types of SAP projects such as: Implementation, roll outs, enhancements, SAP transition/migration projects resulting in successful and smooth continuous services
- Good understanding of overall SAP technical architecture and terminology
- Experience in working with Near/offshore software development/delivery capabilities
- Ability to challenge a software developers estimates but still understand the human motivation mechanisms
- Immediate understanding of customer requirements and situation and ability to think customer demands and requirements into project delivery
- Contract management - able to understand the different mechanism in the contract to be able to navigate in Fujitsu’s favor
- Coaching experience
Key role in leveraging growth for Fujitsu
We offer you a key role in growing Fujitsu Business in Denmark, working together with highly skilled and professional Nordic/EMEIA/global Colleagues and professional delivery teams.
You will be part of a local Danish Business Application Services team in Denmark, with a high spirited and informal work environment, where you will have great opportunities to fingerprint your own work conditions.
You are more than welcome to contact Bjarne Rasmussen on +45 27133785 or Bjarne.email@example.com if you want more information or have questions you want to clarify.
Since we wish to find the right candidate as soon as possible we will conduct interviews continuously. So if this sounds attractive to you, please send your motivated application as soon as possible.
Fujitsu er Japans førende ICT (Information and Communication Technology) virksomhed og tilbyder en komplet
portefølje af teknologiprodukter, løsninger og services. Omkring 156.000 Fujitsu medarbejdere supporterer kunder i
over 100 lande. Med udgangspunkt i vores lange erfaring og informationsteknologiens store styrke er vi med til at
forme fremtiden i samarbejde med vores kunder. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) havde i det regnskabsår, der afsluttedes
den 31. marts 2016, en konsolideret omsætning på 41 mia. US$.
For mere information, se venligst www.fujitsu.com og www.dk.fujitsu.com.
I rekrutteringsprocessen efterstræber Fujitsu at fremme ligestilling i alle dens aspekter. Derfor opfordres alle interesserede uanset køn, alder, etnisk tilhørsforhold, religiøs overbevisning eller handicap til at søge stillingen.