We are looking for an Enterprise Architect with broad IT experience to join our Enterprise Architecture team as part of the IT Governance. A major discipline of Enterprise Architecture is to understand the forces affecting the development of the business vision, and to proactively engage in forging bold and sustainable recommendations that will positively influence the direction and impact of modern and emerging IT technologies within the company. Our mission is the continuous improvement of our IT landscape, including topics like Digitalization, Information Security and Risk/Compliance.
We expect that you have a broad experience from working within several technical areas in IT, and are able to combine your deep insight in business needs with your good organizational understanding in order to deliver efficient and cost-effective architecture solutions.
You will provide architectural consultancy to solution experts and in doing so supporting projects in achieving the long term strategic planning, ensuring consistency with the company’s IT architectural principles.
In your role you will engage with enthusiastic business partners, professional IT development groups and interact with a generally wide business and managerial audience. Your communication skills are therefore vital in helping to discern the needs of the business, and contribute to the global execution of change within the IT landscape.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and propose IT architecture solutions & principles
- Facilitate architectural decision making
- Develop and promote IT architecture standards
- Engage in architectural reviews of IT projects
- Participate in key strategical architectural workshops
- Support IT solution architects and competence centre managers in using the chosen architectures
- Contribute to the development and optimisation of the Enterprise Architecture team and methods
Qualifications and experience
- Master degree education within relevant fields such as computer science and technology development
- Broad IT experience in different IT contexts
- A minimum of 4 years of experience from similar positions dealing with sustainable and emerging IT technologies and supporting the strategic development of long term IT concepts in a global organization.
- Solid IT application / middleware knowledge and experience
- "Big Picture" oriented
- Good facilitation and communication skills - across different organisational levels
- Pragmatic approach to solve the challenges in a large organization
- Interested in working in an international team – good English skills are essential
You are a team player with an inner drive to continuously develop, challenge and promote the rules governing the IT architectural growth of a major international company.
You must be a strong communicator and you appreciate the value of good documentation.
You are proficient in English, written as well as orally.
MAN Diesel & Turbo has a strong international flavor which reflects highly on both the business and IT environment. As an Enterprise Architect you are given excellent opportunities to ply your trade and bring positive influence to application and process development for this strong internationally focused company.
We can offer a strong international IT-environment with excellent opportunities to influence processes and applications. In MAN Diesel & Turbo you will be part of an internationally oriented and financially strong company with a proud history and a busy and exciting future.
Ready to apply? Click on the button below as soon as possible and no later than October 26th, 2016. We will be having interviews with candidates within the applying period.
We look forward to hearing more from you and about you.