Business Development Manager
Ascio require a Business Development Manager with a strong focus on sales, to develop and grow profitable new business. Ascio has a Global focus on signing up medium sized and larger web hosting companies. The BDM should also facilitate business growth through directing product marketing activities and to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the Ascio strategy.
- The primary role of the BDM is to improve Ascio’s market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships;
- Develop new business opportunities through looking for new markets, partnering with other companies, selling new products to existing markets, or developing new products or services for a global market. Provide guidance for development of Ascio products and services to match requirements of partners;
- The BDM is also required to grow and retain a portfolio of channel partners by excellent account management.
- Drive global sales activities to win new high profile Ascio resellers;
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings;
- Identify needs and requirements of each prospect;
- Manage a small portfolio of partners;
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new products, services and distribution channels.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from a similar business development/lead generation role;
- International/Global sales experience;
- Proven results in meeting sales quotas or business development goals;
- Good technical understanding;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Ability to build strong relationships to both prospects and existing partners.
- Fluency in European languages in addition to English;
- Knowledge about domain names/DNS preferred
- Confident, proactive, thriving for a challenge and work efficiently with the team;
- You are thorough and analytical in your research;
- Good presenting skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel.