Product Manager for Data Warehouse solution
Are you an expert within Data Warehouse solutions in the asset management industry and have an interest for and experience with product management of enterprise software? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
SimCorp is looking to recruit a Product Manager for its Product Management department. The primary role will be to define and execute the product strategy for the Data Warehouse module in SimCorp Dimension in close cooperation with both product development and SimCorp’s clients.
The Data Warehouse module is a new innovative product for asset managers, which removes the complexity of the Data Warehouse implementation and operations. It delivers a prebuilt solution rather than an advanced toolbox, which secures fast return on investment for our clients. Most clients are live with the solution within only three months. The product was initially released in 2015 and we now have more than 20 clients running the solution.
You will be a key person in the SimCorp organization and responsible for one of the newer areas in SimCorp Dimension, involving a high interaction with the other product management teams, developers, and clients. You will be responsible for the commercial success, the product roadmap, as well as client satisfaction for the Data Warehouse solution.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Research and monitor market trends and regulations based on a very high interaction with our client base.
- Identify and research new commercial opportunities within the Data Warehouse area in the asset management industry.
- Maintain and enhance the current product strategy for our Data Warehouse product.
- Provide overall roadmap and guidance for the development teams.
- Handle ongoing enhancement requests from clients.
- Support sale cases and implementation projects with expert knowledge when needed.
- Be the subject matter Data Warehouse expert across the SimCorp organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Wide and deep expert knowledge within Data Warehouse solutions in the investment management industry.
- Broad understanding of the enterprise data management software vendors in the investment management industry.
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension will be an advantage – but not mandatory.
- Successful history of product management of enterprise software and data management solutions.
- Project management skills and a strong sense of ownership of the areas you are working with.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and the ability to work with various, often remote teams.
- A creative and inquisitive mind, and the ability to simplify complex things.
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite numerous obstacles.
Direct interaction with SimCorp’s clients is guaranteed and around 50 travel days per year should be expected. The optimal candidate would be based in Copenhagen, but could also be living in other European cities where SimCorp offices are located - which however would increase the number of travel days to around 100 days per year as the main development is done in Copenhagen and Kiev.
Product Management in SimCorp
Product Management is responsible for the overall product strategy and consists of both Product Managers responsible for strategy definition and execution, and Product Owners sitting in the development teams being responsible for the requirements definition and the outcome from development.
Both Product Managers and Product Owners cooperate and work directly with development to secure the optimal product deliveries, with Market Units to support both the marketing, sales and service teams, and directly with clients to get input on the product strategy and product development.
SimCorp offers you
An interesting and challenging position in a Danish but internationally-oriented company with an exciting professional environment. SimCorp is a dynamic organization characterized by an open and direct atmosphere, great opportunities when it comes to professional and personal development, and an inspiring social environment with many activities after work.
As a new employee, you will, in addition to being assigned a coach, be enrolled in a comprehensive introduction program, and attend the ‘SimCorp Academy’, where you will be introduced to our product SimCorp Dimension.
Please send us your application as soon as possible, since we will process incoming applications continually.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Jon Irgens on +45 35 44 88 00.