Senior IT Security Architect
Team-player looking for growth and professional challenge
Saxo Bank IT consist of over 500 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our specialty is within capital markets with focus on; high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white-label clients.
Our in-house designed, built and operated Saxo Bank trading platform handles:
- 10s of thousands of concurrent online trading clients in over 180 countries, 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- intraday execution and booking with peaks over 1000 trades per second
- trade request received, executed, booked and PnL updated under 15 milliseconds
- over 1,000,000 transactions processed daily
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users in our social trading community
As a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank, we’re subject to stringent EU directives and regulations regarding client handling. Our internal systems undergo the strictest security measures to ensure your personal information is protected and you experience the safest online trading available. As the Senior IT Security Architect you will be in the epicentre of a highly professional, agile and state of the art organization delivering one of the world’s most advanced, resilient and competitive trading platforms.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Continue to strengthen IT Security as a business enabler in the bank’s on line trading solutions
- Delivering advice and best practice solutions within security to stakeholders within IT and business units
- Support IT development with long term security solutions and architectural guidance
- Run and further develop the risk and threat model used to guide and prioritize the work within the IT Security, Risk and Compliance department
- Guide and advice the Application Security Testing function within the department
- Follow up and report on compliance with your domain
The position is within the IT Security, Risk & Compliance department and you will report to the head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance.
To qualify for this position you have:
- Broad expertise within all aspects of Information Security
- Strong knowledge into Application Security
- Strong knowledge of today’s threat and risk landscape and related technical/process controls
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft based enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of network architecture in a secure environment
- Knowledge of how to securely migrate services into the cloud
Further you are an analytical person with high integrity. Still, you are result oriented and pragmatic with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
A chance to define how new technologies are used in a very agile organization.
The opportunity to design and work with state of the art security systems from some of the top vendors in the industry, along with a set of very capable colleagues in a truly global organization. As well as:
- The chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, ambitious and international team in an informal and pleasant working environment.
- An attractive salary plus benefits package.