Senior IT Analyst to SWIFT Infrastructure
We are looking for a committed team member who enjoys working with highly complex and modern systems. We offer an opportunity to learn and grow in the expanding SWIFT area.
The position we offer
You will be a part of a Global Team, with colleagues in the Nordic countries – primarily in Helsinki and Copenhagen. Most of our assignments are connected to integrating Business application to - and maintaining - Nordea’s SWIFT infrastructure. We have a strong Team Spirit and commitment. We keep an informal and open atmosphere and are trying to have fun at work – even through busy times.
The daily tasks could be:
- Establish interfaces and connectivity between the different projects and the overall SWIFT infrastructure
- Attend meetings with stakeholders – internally and as well as externally
- Interact with team in terms of demands
- Investigate and uncover the needs for different departments
- Contribute with solutions to different projects or challenges
- Ensure documentation and reporting
We will provide you with training to the SWIFT environment in Nordea - motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is therefore crucial.
You will be part of a team working with highly business-critical systems and with wide variation in tasks. The tasks will be performed together with team members in the Nordic countries.
In our unit, we focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
The qualifications you need
You have high technical skills in the Unix/Linux environments and knowledge with working in ITIL framework is a plus. The system portfolio contains of infrastructure applications which runs in a very complex environment – both on mainframes and on UNIX and Windows.
The ideal candidate has:
- Good experience managing applications in UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience with test management or execution is an advantage
- Websphere, weblogic/web infrastructure experience is an advantage
- Ability to drive and ensure progress on smaller internal projects is important
- A few years of programming experience. Knowledge of development tools like PRPC and/or WTX is a plus
- Working knowledge of relational databases (especially of Oracle and DB2)
- Working experience from SWIFT messaging solutions
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Are clear and consistent in communication
- Fluent language skills in English and at least in one of the other Nordic languages
You are open to limited travel within the Nordic region.
More information and send application
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Søren Damgaard Mørch +45 20 90 21 32.