Product Manager, eCommerce
- join a vibrant start-up.
Vivino is changing the way people buy wine. Join the world’s most popular wine community and most downloaded mobile wine app. Every day, Vivino is selling thousands of bottles of wine to customers through e-mail and app-based promotions. In 2017 they will be expanding these popular wine promos to a total of 10 markets.
Working from Copenhagen, you are the coordinating hub between the global Promo Sales Team and the local Development Team. As a Product Manager you will be:
- Researching, identifying and suggesting new features and improvements to increase sales, conversion and reach
- Managing the roadmap and development for the Promos, including webshop, payment integrations, email systems, customer segmentation tools, performance tracking etc.
- Acting as the point of contact for the country Managers in the promos Sales Team upon requests and issues
- Working with the VP of Sales to prioritize key features that needs to be developed for the Promos Sales Team
- Tracking and evaluating user behavior on the web, focus on segmentation and customization of emails
You have previous experience in building consumer web platforms within eCommerce and email marketing. You have a strong personality with natural leadership abilities, a talent for managing stakeholders and flair for analytics. You have a thorough understanding of the business and a commercial mindset. It is also crucial that you have a sound technical foundation - however, you do not need to be an engineer. You are ready to join a startup with few formal procedures and limits. You are comfortable with not knowing what your day is going to bring. You know that the job description you just read will be nothing like what you will actually be doing six months after being hired.
Vivino is the world's largest wine community, built on top of a vast database of 7 million wines, 30 million ratings and 9 million wine reviews. 20 million users of the Vivino app provide ratings, reviews, price info and much more on a daily basis. Their App is by far the most downloaded and used wine app in the world and available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Vivino is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
For more information, you are very welcome to contact us on +45 70 26 03 26 or send us your CV via the button below.