IT Infrastructure Security Coordinator/PM
We are searching for a highly skilled IT Professional that has a solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure. You will be overall responsible for our Infrastructure Security, and will be working closely together with our Network Specialists, our Security Officer etc.
You will be the driver of Security related projects and tasks in the Infrastructure area of MAN Diesel & Turbo. You will be the key holder of our relation for Infrastructure to relevant other professionals in our organization. You will be driving our Infrastructure security strategy forward, and will be implementing it together with a highly professional and dedicated team.
You will be based in Copenhagen – limited travel activity should be foreseen.
- Develop and maintain the strategy plan for information security within the Infrastructure area.
- Be our main interface for security related Infrastructure topics towards other parts of IT, the business and other companies within the group.
- Head our Security related projects.
- Participate in relevant architectural fora’s.
- Contribute to integrating security into all projects and solutions within the Infrastructure area.
Who we are looking for
- An experienced information security professional with a proven track record. You have a Master of Science within relevant field, such as computer science.
- Preferably you have minimum of 5 years of work experience of information security in large scale organizations.
- You have exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK/PRINCE2 or the like.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and Cyber Security related experience – e.g. data loss prevention, security architecture and/or infrastructure security hardening.
- A person that are able to assess security from a holistic view – a person who are able to see the full picture.
As a person you are proactive and process-oriented, with an analytical and structured approach to problem solving. You have a drive to continuously implement process improvements and create results.
You are self-driven, solution oriented, and a team player.
You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with all organizational levels, fostering and building a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
We can offer a strong international IT-environment with excellent opportunities to influence our Infrastructure. In MAN Diesel & Turbo you will be part of an internationally oriented and financially strong company with a proud history and a busy and exciting future.
As Infrastructure Security Coordinator, you will have an important role in securing our Infrastructure, and will be working closely together with other companies within the group.
You will have the chance to head large projects that are central within our IT organization.
Application & contact
Please send your application via the link below latest at the 26th October 2016.
Please attach your CV and copies of relevant documents.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Karsten Thiesen via e-mail email@example.com.
Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
We look forward hearing more from you.