Senior User Experience Designer
At EASI’R, we are on a mission to revolutionise the way the automotive industry works with customer relations. We live and breathe to create software that delivers great value to our customers’ businesses and a ground-breaking user experience.
We push the limits of possibilities and explore new grounds of the tech-landscape. We do this to deliver software that our customers can’t live without, while bringing a new breed of relations software to the world. We are now looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team on this endeavour.
Due to recent reorganisation in our product development team, as preparation for further growth, we have created a new role in the frontend team, with focus on the user experience for our EASI’R platform.
In the role you will work closely together with the frontend developers who are using AngularJS in an agile process where we continuously deliver new features and enhance existing ones. You will, together with the frontend lead, be responsible for the overall user experience and lead the way for the future development of our platform.
You must have the following hands-on qualifications:
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with customer experience.
- You have a Master’s degree in communication, information technology, anthropology or a related area of study or experience.
- You have worked with all of the tools needed to create a phenomenal customer experience. And you know how to use insights from web analytics tools to refine the experiences you create.
- You’re comfortable with hand sketching, wireframing, storyboards and prototyping key user interactions that go beyond the specific user interface.
- You are familiar with an international working environment and used to gathering insights on new trends and technologies with a global mindset.
- You are familiar with the UX lifecycle and thrive on A/B and user testing, focus groups and information gathering.
It would be nice if you also had knowledge or experience of the following:
- UI design or general design skills.
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Cross platform UX design experience (mobile/pad/desktop).
- Experience managing focus groups and user testing sessions.
What we offer
You will be part of a team who has an informal and friendly tone and atmosphere. We offer a lively and dynamic workplace, that places an emphasis on the social aspect as well as on personal development. Salary is depending on qualifications and experience.
Your place of work
Your place of work will be in Aarhus, Denmark – with expected travel up to 10-15 days per year to customers around the world, to gather insights on the usage of our platform. We have employees at our offices in Aarhus, Chemnitz and a satellite office in London.
How do you apply?
Please email your resume and application via the button below. If you have any questions, please call our HR manager Miriam Davidsen at +45 22 17 67 71. Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis.
EASI’R is the leading cloud relation management platform for the automotive industry. We help the automotive industry to build and grow profitable customer relations. At EASI'R, we work with some of the world’s most influential automotive brands. Our customers are manufacturers, national sales companies, large dealer groups and vendors to the industry. But more than that, they’re forward-thinkers who get that in our ever-evolving business landscape, success isn’t about closing the deal today. It’s about building long lasting relationships that keep customers around for tomorrow.