Graduate Technical Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Deltek’s fast growing consultancy team based in Copenhagen. Due to business growth and demand, we are seeking numerous exceptional recent graduates to learn Maconomy ERP and build a solid foundation in the Business Consulting practice.
You will be part of an intensive 12-week training cohort that will include classroom and real world, on-the-job experiences in Deltek’s domestic and international offices. You will work with your peers to learn Deltek’s business with a focus on ERP business consulting. By the end of the training, you will be customer-facing, billable and contributing to the overall success of Deltek while continuing to learn and grow in your career.
The Entry Level Professional Will Need To Have:
- A Four-year completed degree in Computer Science or related degree with business focus
- A Core understanding of modern IT infrastructure and Database Administration
- Broad exposure to general IT and software technologies
- Exposure to programming languages
- Excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Prior business internship experience highly desired
- A Technology-oriented mindset, be coachable and open to change
- The ability to build and foster cross-functional relationships
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiasm as well as Passion for the Technology sector and be results driven
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, learning, and hands-on environment
- Flexibility and be available for 80% domestic and international travel
If you’ve got what it takes to become a Graduate Technical Consultant based in Copenhagen then we want to hear from YOU!
***YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK, CV'S MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION'S IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED***