Quality Assurance & Software Explorer
At EASI’R, we are on a mission to revolutionise the way the automotive industry works with customer relations. We live and breathe for creating software that delivers great value to our customers’ businesses and a ground-breaking user experience.
We push the limits of possibilities and explore new grounds of the tech-landscape. We do this to deliver software that our customers can’t live without, while bringing a new breed of relations software to the world. We are now looking for a Quality Assurance and Software explorer to join our QA team on this endeavor.
As preparation for further growth, we have recently reorganised our product team and are now extending our quality assurance effort for the EASI’R platform, with a position that focuses on quality and making sure our platform lives up to the highest standard in our industry through systematic testing.
You will be a part of the existing Quality Assurance team that works closely with the product and software development teams. You will report to the team responsible for QA.
In this role, you will work with a broad range of tasks like:
- Define testing methods and create test plans for application enhancements.
- Ensure that software adheres to company standards and vision.
- Execute tests according to established plans and scripts, document problems in an issue log and retest software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Assist with implementing the overall strategy for testing, including parallel, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- Develop and update QA/Software testing documentation in an efficient and timely manner according to our standards and procedures.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance plans.
- Communicate with project managers regarding upcoming releases, production issue research and release support.
- Other duties as required within Quality Assurance.
You must have the following hands-on qualifications:
- Analytical approach to problems (both solving them and finding them!).
- Experience writing test scenarios.
- Regression testing.
- Experience writing user stories.
- Ability to organise own workload.
- Attention to detail.
It would be beneficial if you have worked with:
- Technical/Automated testing.
What we offer
You will be part of a team that has an informal and friendly tone and atmosphere. We offer a lively and dynamic workplace, that places an emphasis on the social part, as well as on personal development. Salary is depending on qualifications and experience.
Your place of work
Your place of work will be in Aarhus, Denmark – with expected travel up to 10-15 days per year to user focus groups to gather insights on the usage of our platform. We have employees at our offices in Aarhus, Chemnitz and a satellite office in London.
How do you apply?
Please email your resume and application via the apply button below. If you have any questions, please call our HR manager Miriam Davidsen at +45 22 17 67 71. Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis.
EASI’R is the leading cloud relation management platform for the automotive industry. We help the automotive industry to build and grow profitable customer relations. At EASI'R, we work with some of the world’s most influential automotive brands. Our customers are manufacturers, national sales companies, large dealer groups and vendors to the industry. But more than that, they’re forward-thinkers who get that in our ever-evolving business landscape, success is not about closing the deal today. It’s about building long lasting relationships that keep customers around for tomorrow.