Senior IT Project Manager
– Finance and accounting system implementations.
With reference to the Head of Group IT, and in cooperation with your colleagues in IT and the business organization, you will be responsible for leading and implementing a new global finance and accounting system in the TORM group spanning across Denmark, the UK, Singapore, India and the Philippines.
The new system will support the growth of our company, provide flexibility in terms of scalability and integration with other business applications, and allow for continued upgrades of a standard finance- and accounting system.
TORM is currently running on a company adjusted Navision platform with interfaces to other business critical applications.
Your primary role will be to coordinate with all internal and external parties in the project and to lead the project through all phases, including:
- Pre-analysis and interviews of stakeholders and process owners; leading to “As Is” and “To Be” descriptions
- Functional requirement and interface specifications
- Identification of new standard system with assistance from external advisors
- Conduct a tender process on the chosen system to identify the implementation partner
- Reach a final solution design in cooperation with the implementation partner that matches the requirements
- Secure a smooth implementation and subsequent follow-up and facilitate post implementation support
- You will be working closely with our business units and you will act as a strong sparring partner to TORM’s functional heads and process owners
- This position will be working from TORM´s office in Hellerup; but some travel to subsidiaries should be expected
The ideal candidate has managed similar projects before with great success; is a self-driven, result oriented and structured individual with excellent project management skills, and more than five years’ IT project manager background.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- Proven experience in managing, leading and implementing complex global applications
- Fluent in verbal and written English and comfortable working in an international context
- Good business analytics and consulting skills
- A strong team player who generates enthusiasm and maintain close stakeholder relations
- Resilient and thrive on managing varying interests from different stakeholders
- Comfortable sharing your point of view and setting boundaries when needed without compromising the quality and progress of the project
Based in Copenhagen, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance oriented working environment. As with any role at TORM, there is plenty of scope for personal growth and professional development.
The position offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits including bonus, pension and health insurance.
For further information regarding the position, please call Head of Group IT, Gunnar Hansen (+45) 39 17 92 89 or HR Manager, Carina Cappelen (+45) 39 17 93 84.
Please submit your application and CV via the apply button below no later than 30 October 2016.
Your application will be treated in confidence and our reply will be sent to the email address from which you send your application.
The people of TORM are our real asset and we believe in ensuring the best possible working environment, both at sea and ashore. In TORM, we enjoy working together in a professional, international and informal working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and gives room for ambitions. The people of TORM are different nationalities, ages and gender, and TORM support equal rights for all employees.
TORM is one of the world’s leading carriers of refined oil. The Company runs a fleet of approximately 80 vessels. TORM was founded in 1889. The Company conducts business worldwide and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. TORM’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.torm.com.