Experienced Solution Architect
Do you have a passion for delivering continuous value creating solutions to your clients? Do you want to influence the short and long term solution design of a business critical client infrastructure solution? NNIT is currently looking for an experienced solution architect to join our Solution Architect department.
Make your mark and join NNIT. We have been voted Denmark’s third most attractive IT workplace and have delivered solid numbers in financially challenging times. Our growth continues through a strong pipeline in 2016.
We are a global team of +40 solution architects, located in Søborg and Aarhus in Denmark, Tianjin in China and Prague in Czech Republic. We provide infrastructure solutions for some of Denmark’s largest companies. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by customer teams while being part of a strong architect community with a high level of knowledge sharing.
Your responsibilities as a solution architect
You will play a cross-organizational role where you act as a link between pre-sales, our delivery organization and external business partners.
You will take part in client meetings, and it is your responsibility to understand and interpret the customer’s commercial needs and in cooperation with the NNIT organization offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Once solutions are implemented it is key to be able to evaluate change requests and see them in a more tactical/strategic context.
Your work tasks include:
- Act as advisor and lead architect on customer projects
- End-to-end responsible for IT infrastructure solution architecture across different technology domains
- Challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support NNIT’s technology standards
- Jointly with project manager take leadership and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality and that a smooth handover to Operation is made
- Customer inspiration in relation to NNIT services
- Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
- Support the delivery and sales units in sales/presales activities
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree or equal professional experience
- TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks
- ITIL foundation
- Professional experience from a regulated industry
- Understanding of how to design secure IT solutions
- Experience with technical project management
- Professional approach and extensive experience within infrastructure solution design
We expect you to have a strong technical background within IT Infrastructure. You should be able to cover technical domains such as Iaas and PaaS as well as dedicated non-cloud infrastructure solutions. Furthermore you are able to adopt new technologies rapidly. It is a benefit if you have worked with IT outsourcing from a customer or supplier perspective where transition knowledge has been gained.
We consider it an advantage if you manage complex communication/negotiations from different perspectives and interests.
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong relationships to our stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
You must have good Danish and English skills both orally and in writing.
Lene Beck Holm
HR Recruitment Partner
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises and the life science industry that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, nationalities, religions and ethnic backgrounds.