Senior Software Architect
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect with documented practical (Rational/Mega) Unified Process experience in the Requirements domain and Analysis & Design domain.
The position we offer
Nordea Infrastructure and Operations are changing into a Service delivery organisation. As part of that transformation, increased focus on conceptual Service architecture must be implemented.
Main focus for the Senior Software Architect is to mature and drive the Service design phase in Infrastructure & Operation context.
- Influence on modelling concepts, definitions and the object model used in Nordea modeling tool (UML)
- Influence and drive the creation of the IT service Landscape enterprise level
- Scope and context setting for Software architects and Technical architects
- Interfacing to the other Nordea Enterprise Architects
- Maintain Service Landscape and Solution Architecture Documentation
- Requirement development doing use case development
- Lead transforming use cases into services together with TA’s and services domain SME’s (developers)
- Validate designs
You will be part of a highly skilled team of Technical architects and Software architects.
You will work closely with service owners, subject matter experts, Infrastructure, Software and Enterprise Architects to develop and maintain the absolute best in class IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and alike services supporting the business critical applications within Nordea.
The qualifications you need
It is important that you have a holistic view of the IT system life cycle and master both verbal and written communication in the interaction between business and IT and the various technical stakeholders needed to develop and operate IT systems in a complex heterogeneous organization.
- Extrovert and easy going
- Urge to know
- Interview and communication skills at expert level
- Modelling skills at expert level
- Work well structured and documents by nature
More information and send application
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Søren Lykke Poulsen at +45 61 61 57 91.