Senior Customer Solution Architect – Application Delivery services
To further increase our capabilities in Denmark delivering high quality application projects, we are seeking to fill a position as Senior Customer Solution Architect. We are looking for a new colleague with broad experience in presale, designing blueprint as well experienced in being a part of delivering application projects to customers within different ICT areas.
You will be part of an EMEIA and Global Fujitsu Application community and will be responsible for taking the lead on expanding our business in Denmark with existing and new customers within areas of delivering bespoke customer applications, Robotic Process Automation solutions, Application Modernization projects and Enterprise Service Management solutions.
Designing application delivery service solutions
You will be designing customer solutions that meet customer requirements on a broad range of different solution areas, assist sales in presale activities and also be part of delivery projects in the Architect role.
You must be able to cover a broad area of different application solution areas, if which the important ones are:
- Proprietary/bespoke Customer applications (DotNet and Sharepoint framework)
- Robotic Process automatization projects
- Application Modernization projects
- Enterprise Service Management solutions (ServiceNow)
The project is typically medium to large size and with medium to high complexity.
You will enable the winning of medium or large service and solution deals through solution designs that meet customers’ requirements and are recognized as cost competitive. To contribute to profitable service/solution business by taking accountability that services/solutions can be delivered as designed, are suited for future standardization and related risks are understood.
You will act as a trusted advisor to existing customers portfolio of ICT solutions (within above areas of expertise), and can advise and challenge our customers concerning innovation and development of ICT solutions. When applicable you will be part of Customer Architecture Board together with Customer architects and also the Fujitsu Customer Engagement teams which are allocated to our most important customers.
You will contribute to the customer perception of Fujitsu being a key partner in enabling digital transformation with significant business impact, through efficient solution design and implementation.
A customer focused solution designer with a global mindset
You are used to working in a global organization with solution design across borders and business lines. English might not be your mother tongue but your business language. You are comfortable working with and influencing at all layers in an organization as well as with our customers and an experienced communicator in general. Financial awareness is part of your DNA as well as your ability to put the customer first. You possess a high level of personal integrity as well as an analytical approach to your work. You drive for results and take the lead naturally but thrive in teams and cooperating with customers.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Experience in most areas of the solution development lifecycle and in the areas of Enterprise Service Management, Application Modernization, and Robotic Process automatization
- Experience in a wide range of technology areas
- Experience in a wide range of technology areas related to the portfolio of offerings to be covered
- Experience with different customers within the selected verticals relevant for the offering portfolio
- Managing complexity, and communicate simple solutions to complex problems
- Service and technical expertise within CSA area
- Immediate understanding of customer requirements and situation and ability to think customer demands and requirements into solution functionality
- Ability to communicate to a wide array of different customers and Fujitsu stakeholders on all org. levels
- Be enthusiastic and show engagement around Fujitsu offerings & capabilities
- Personal mindset, which focuses on opportunities and possibilities instead of problems and limitations
- Intercultural awareness and experience in working in a global organization with cross border delivery
- Contribute to customer perception of dealing with One-Fujitsu
- Possible Specialist university degree or equivalent education. Although Experience is most important
Being part of a growing business with highly competent colleagues
We offer you a key role in growing Fujitsu Business in Denmark, working together with highly skilled and professional Nordic/EMEIA/global Colleagues and professional delivery teams.
You will be part of a local Danish Business Application Services team in Denmark, with a high spirited and informal work environment, where you will have great opportunities to fingerprint your own work conditions.
You are more than welcome to contact Bjarne Rasmussen on +45 27 13 37 85 or Bjarne.email@example.com, if you want more information or have questions you want to clarify.
Since we wish to find the right candidate as soon as possible, we will conduct interviews continuously. So if this sounds attractive to you, please send your motivated application as soon as possible.