Junior Sales Representative
- with huge drive and commitment.
Are you looking for a career in Sales in a fast-paced International Company? Are you outgoing and enjoy communicating with lots of different people? And would you like to work closely with talented Key Account Managers and become part of a succesful team?
Then you will find great challenges as a Junior In-House Sales Representative for our client, Interoute. Interoute is one of the largest pioneers, and leaders worldwide within unified communications. They are now looking for a self-driven candidate with a huge passion for Sales and Technology.
The position refers to the Manager of Regional Marketing and In-House Sales, situated in Gothenburg Sweden, but you will be based in their offices in the heart of Copenhagen, one minute from Kongens Nytorv.
As a Sales Representative you will support the Account Managers in booking the right meetings and assisting them in their work. The Team consists of 7 Account Managers who you will work with closely on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will be lead generating and target prospecting through intense research. You will also be responsible for following-up on Interoutes marketing campaigns and events in collaboration with Sales and Marketing. In order to book meetings, you will be contacting cold as well as warm leads. Furthermore, there will be daily administrative tasks such as updating information in Sales Force.
You will be working with the entire Interoute product portfolio e.g Network, Cloud Computing, VDC, MPLS, Skype for Business, etc.
As a Sales Representative you will also have a personal coach to help with Sales matters, motivation, training and sparring. You will be in daily/weekly contact with your coach who is placed in Gothenburg. Some traveling to Sweden is therefore required.
Interoute expects you to
- Have min. 2 years of experience with B2B or B2C Sales (lead generating/cold calls/booking meetings and targeting prospects)
- Have a good understanding and interest in Technology
- Be used to collaborating with a team of highly professional people
- Be able to communicate with people on C-Level
- Have some experience in working with CRM (SalesForce)
- Master Danish and English both in written and oral
It is an advantage if you have experience from the IT or Telecom Industry.
As a person you are
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Motivated and helpful
- Structured, outgoing and well organised
- Gifted with a positive as well as competitive mind-set
You will be part of a worldwide leading company with huge success, and get:
- The opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues in a competitive, young and fun environment
- The possibility to advance via High Performance plans
- Free breakfast, sodas, coffee etc. as well as lunch agreement
- Several social events and activities as well as professional trainings
About the Company
From the Ground to the Cloud - Interoute is the owner operator of Europe's largest network and a global cloud services platform, which encompasses over 70,000 km of lit fibre, 12 data centres, 14 Virtual Data Centres and 31 colocation centres, with connections to 195 additional partner Data Centres. Their full-service Unified ICT platform serves Start Ups and international Enterprises, as well as every major European telecommunications service provider and major operators across the world, global internet giants, governments and universities. Interoute has 1500 employees worldwide.
Bloom is continuously evaluating incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your short application and CV asap.