IT consultant - Webdeveloper
Prime Force Group is an independent pan-european IT consulting company and offers comprehensive support within Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Web Content Management (WCM). Prime Force Group supports its customers in all steps of complex IT-projects: selection of an appropriate system, design, planning and implementation, test-management and maintenance and operation of IT system.
- interesting and challenging work
- projects at customers site and home office
- projects with large international companies (mainly D-A-CH)
- flexible work hours, smartphone, notebook
- education and training depending on your field and personal interests
- team events at our national companies location (DE, AT, CH, DK, PL, RS) – swedish location coming 2017
Your role as a Junior
- as an independently acting, reliable and analytical thinking IT professional, you are working in your own work area closely with our customers. There you are creating efficient and effective work processes by using modern and powerful systems
- as a consultant you are - after a training period - responsible for installation, customization and integration of ECMS / DMS software solutions typically within a project team. With increasing experience, you should also take over conceptual issues
Your role as a Senior
- requirements analysis, design and implementation
- depending on personal preferences, specializing in backend or frontend engineering
- creating HTML prototypes (front-end)
- development of web-based applications, components and services for websites and intranet based on CMS (Adobe AEM/Day/CQ5) with agiles methods
- creating of J2EE or Spring components
- programming skills (Java, C#, C++ or other – certificate is a plus)
- experienced with CMS is advantageous
- commitment and solution orientation
- willingness to travel
- high willingness to learn
- Junior: good communication skills / Senior: perfect communication skills
- excellent in english and knowledge of german
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Miriam Tjäder at 0045 27 83 43 98.
Please send your complete application documents per e-mail via the apply button below.
We offer a well attuned, target-oriented team of excellent IT consultants and a competitive/above average salary.