Windows Infrastructure Specialist
Are you an experienced Windows Infrastructure Specialist? And are you eager to continue working and developing your technical skills within Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows 2008/2012R2/2016 Server Infrastructure, Direct Access and Cloud?
Our team of passionate and highly skilled people is growing and we are looking for a new dedicated colleague who is ready to take on new and exciting challenges.
Your responsibilities as a Windows Infrastructure and Hyper-V Specialist
You will be part of a team responsible for designing, delivering and maintaining various OS Services for NNIT’s customers globally.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows 2012R2/2016, Direct Access installations and provide 3rd level technical support
- Participate in defining the Microsoft Server technical platform architecture and service development roadmap
- Drive continuous service improvement initiatives (i.e. automation of manual tasks)
- Solve assigned incidents, implement changes and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Create and maintain technical design documentation as well as Operation Manuals and SOP’s to be handed over to our IT Operations and Service Desk
- Participate in Global Service Meetings, update and knowledge share with other colleagues around the world
You will join our Server Design team
The Service Design team is part of the Infrastructure Platform Services. Our team is responsible for designing, delivering and maintaining OS Server Services which includes Windows, Linux, UNIX, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX and Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
You will be working with some of the most talented colleagues within the field, in a multi-skilled team characterized by collaboration, knowledge sharing, humor and a can-do attitude. We are a social and well-functioning team, who helps each other and take responsibility for the assignments and our customers. We are a global team located in Denmark and in Czech Republic.
Your qualifications and experience
You have minimum 5-7 years of experience with designing, managing and technically maintaining Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows 2008/2012R2 and Direct Access environments.
Furthermore it is an advantage if you also have experience working with SCCM 2012R2, SCOM, PowerShell, HPSA, HPOM, Deployment, VMware, KVM and SAN/Storage.
You have a formal higher IT education and/or have long-term experience. It is a advantage if you are Microsoft certified.
You have an understanding of the ITIL framework and are used to working with Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
You communicate well in English; both oral and written (English is our corporate language).
As a person you are:
- solution-oriented and have a can-do attitude
- structured in your daily work, self-motivated and able to take initiative
- able see both the helicopter perspective as well as dive into technical details
- service minded, quality driven and ready to go an extra mile when necessary
- prefer to work with various tasks simultaneously, like to deal with challenges and complex issues
- like to share your knowledge and help colleagues
We conduct interviews continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Marie-Louise Westh Nilsson
HR Recruitment Partner
+45 3077 8123
IT ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & OUTSOURCING
NNIT is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. We supply IT services to large enterprises and the life science industry that demand high levels of quality and security.
At NNIT, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on our journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
We take on the responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it were our own, and we live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
We regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, nationalities, religions and ethnic backgrounds.