SAP CO Controller
Do you want to be a SAP CO Controller in Denmark’s biggest IT company? Do you have a strong analytical mindset and do you thrive with deadlines and large complex dataset? Then the position as SAP CO Controller could be just right for you!
KMD Finance works closely with KMD Business Lines and Strategic Business Units. We are well respected in our organization and make a difference as advisors and partners for the business. We are on an exciting journey and we continuously look into possibilities of improving the way we work and the services that we offer including the systems that supports the financial reporting processes.
In order to continue the journey KMD is looking for an experienced SAP CO Controller, who can take ownership of our SAP CO Module and our Finance Management setup in general.
As a SAP CO Controller you will report to the Vice President of Group Controlling and be part of a controlling team of 15 employees. Finance in KMD counts approximately 150 employees and thus offers possibilities of development across our finance department but also across KMD in general.
We are looking for a person with a strong enthusiasm towards running and developing our SAP CO set-up. In cooperation with Business Controlling and our business units we expect you to use your analytical skills in order to drive performance and reach our financial and strategic objectives.
As a SAP CO Controller you will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the SAP Controlling configuration, present functionalities, processes & practices for optimizing and improving our ABC setup
- Ensuring efficient Month end processes including internal settlements, cost distributions and allocations and continuously suggesting ways to improve and expedite the process
- Reviewing and continuously updating of the Cost Component Structure
- Facilitating a close cooperation with Management and business Controllers
- Contributing to other internal improvement projects integrated to SAP CO
- Assisting in the general development and operation of our financial BI setup
You have earned a relevant Master or Bachelor degree preferably within finance or accounting and you have a great interest in Financial Management and controlling. To succeed in this job, you have several years of experience within SAP CO and the professional confidence that makes you able to maintain and develop our current SAP CO setup. Further on we expect to see a person with:
- 5-10 years of experience out of which 4-6 years should involve working in SAP Controlling Module
- Accounting background
- Extensive knowledge of SAP CO Configuration
- Working knowledge on SAP PS, COPA, PCA etc.
- Extensive hands on knowledge on value fields, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, orders, activity types, price matrices, ABC allocations and cycles etc.
You speak and write English on a professional level.
As a person you are an excellent communicator able to explain complex information from SAP CO and in general in an uncomplicated way. You also have a strong ability to find solutions in cooperation with your business partners also supported by your great business understanding. You are ambitious and dedicated to your tasks and responsibilities and have a high energy level and a strong ability to influence decisions and solutions. You thrive with change in an organization, which constantly moves. Not least you are a person with lots of stamina and a good mood.
We offer a job in a good working environment, with challenging work tasks. It’s a job with a professional width, covering many financial aspects.
Working hours are flexible and you will be part of a team, where ambitions are high and a vision to be proactive with a strong business focus.
Do you want to know more?
Contact Vice President of Group Controlling, Lars Thyge Posborg, +45 61 98 29 17.
We will continuously evaluate incoming applications and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.