Junior C# Engineer for Our APIs and SDK Team
Are you up for the challenge of developing SDK and APIs for the next generation video surveillance software, enabling our partners and the video surveillance community in general to create astonishing integrations?
Your daily work includes
- Designing and building APIs, libraries and samples as well as new product features according to specification
- Developing own high technical insight into more technology areas
- Coding, unit testing and documentation in compliance with the development processes
- Implementing test automation for new features
- Actively contributing to best practices to enhance the team
You will mainly be developing in C#, targeting the windows platforms, delivering features primarily for our SDK and APIs, but also for both sides of the client and the server architecture in our video surveillance software products.
At Milestone Systems knowledge sharing and teamwork is in focus. You will be contributing to the ongoing enhancement of our high quality software development processes in collaboration with Test, Technical Support, Technical Communications and Product Management in order to continues delivering #1 VMS (Video Management Software) in the world.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Development and gladly newly graduated
- Solid experience with C#
- Experience with protocol frameworks and network protocols, e.g. WCF, RTSP
- Knowledge about high performance computing, multithreading and scalability
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Holistic approach to new solutions/technologies
- Innovative and proactive with an ability to challenge existing solutions
- Curious and with a desire to maintain and extend a broad technical knowledge
- Responsible and conscious about the quality of work with the will to bring assignments all the way
- Adaptable to changes and open for new challenges
- Interest in interaction with the developer community
- Positive contributor to the ongoing sparring and sharing with your colleagues
- Individual career path – technical and personal growth, enhanced by regular feedback 1:1s with your manager
- Multicultural work environment with skilled IT colleagues with diverse national backgrounds
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
Start your career here – the future is up to you
Start your career here and become part of our exciting developer community. Grab your keyboard and submit your CV in English and a transcript of your grades. Do not hesitate and miss this chance, as interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Engineering Manager, Peter Posselt Vergmann at +45 2560 6716 or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com
Deadline date: 20/11/2016
The future is up to you!
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.