Service Owner - Customer Portals
Global IT in DSV is responsible for the international systems and infrastructure of DSV which are being applied in 80 countries. Global IT employs approx. 1,200 people, and the department is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the global infrastructure and business applications.
We are looking for a Service Owner for Sales and Marketing related systems in Global IT. The role as Services Owner is new in DSV and we are in the interesting process of implementing this new role. The department handles the different DSV Global Customer Portals in close cooperation with the business. We are responsible for 5 internal and external business critical systems where we are a part of the development and in contact with daily operation. Our small team of 3 cake loving people has primary base is in the DSV headquarters in Hedehusene, Denmark. However, part of the development is handled through our Shared Service Center in Poland and our office in Belgium.
Tasks and responsibilities as Service Owner
- Coordinate relevant subjects with system Product Owners
- Be a part of the decision making process when change is needed for the application
- Facilitate collaboration between the different areas in the IT organisation
- Ensure that the ongoing service delivery and support meet agreed customer requirements
- Participate at service review meetings and ensure that the service meets customer requirements
- Keep track of and approve improvements and changes made to the service and underlying applications on regular basis.
Professional and personal qualifications
We expect the right applicant to have a mix of educational background with technical and practical experience in a global organization as well as some of the below-mentioned qualifications:
- Good knowledge on different IT technologies in order to be a valuable sparring partner for the business
- The ability to communicate across cultures, countries and time zones
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Work with a structured approach and a planning mindset
- Strong desire for service excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to build solid network
- Demonstrating initiative and a pro-active approach
- Knowledge of PRINCE2, ITIL and Change Management processes
In addition to this, we emphasize that your way of working is characterized by an analytical approach and a service-oriented attitude. We work as a team and it is therefore important that you value team work and at the same time are able to take ownership and work independently.
Join an international IT-organization in the world’s 4th largest transport and logistics company
By joining DSV you will get exciting tasks and projects in an international environment. DSV is represented in more than 80 countries and enjoys a rapid development, and you will be given ample opportunity to be part of and exert influence on this development.
It is important that you thrive and develop in an environment where not everything is a given, so you will be in a position to make your mark on the development. In DSV, we work with the latest technologies within IT.
Your workplace will be in DSV’s Headquarters in Hedehusene in an exquisite newly built domicile close to public transport.
Contact and application
If you wish to know more about the position, please contact Team Lead, Kim Korreborg on tel. +45 51 34 13 44.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below. We process applications on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to submit yours as soon as possible and no later than 15-11-2016.
Global Transport and Logistics
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, we provide and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.