Information Architect for Architecture and Transition/Credit and Capital
Can you support the business with solutions of high quality to build customer relationships in the digital channels and ensure effective use of capital? We are looking for an experienced Information Architect with strong communication skills, broad architecture experience and excellent driver skills.
The position we offer
Transition & Architecture is a team of architects working across Credit & Capital. The primary focus is the intentional architecture (Enterprise Architecture on a business domain level). This covers ongoing idea maturation and architecture refinement across the Credit and Capital department as well as participation across related parts of the surrounding organization.
As Information Architect, your role in the team will be focusing on developing Conceptual and Logical Data Models for the Credit & Capital business domain in close cooperation with our Business and Domain Architects. In addition to modelling work, your role will be to:
- Work with business stakeholders in getting definitions and vocabulary aligned
- Guide and support implementation teams to secure understanding of and traceability to the intentional architecture
- Guide and review physical data models in relation to the intentional information architecture for the domain
- Represent Credit and Capital in cross domain work and governance fora in relation to Information Architecture
- Contribute to the further development of the Domain Architecture practice especially with focus on the Information Architecture
Communicate architectures and business implications at various level of management and stakeholders Credit & Capital are based on agile ways of working and the architecture team supports from idea maturating, over epic refinement to implementation.
We are looking for a person that is confident in abstract thinking and logical modelling, and understand the need and use of this. At the same time you must be able to support developers and communicate and guide within the limitations and opportunities of the architecture.
Your primary focus will be to “implement the strategy”. In order to do so, you must be able to communicate to leaders and guide senior developers, solution architects and other relevant IT profiles in using Information Architecture.
As a Nordic based international bank, an active awareness of cultural differences is important in order to be successful. You should also expect travelling at times and be prepared for working virtually across several different countries.
The qualifications you need
You have experience with enterprise architecture and information architecture. Experience with service-oriented architecture, agile development as well as business intelligence and data warehousing are also part of your competences. It is definitely a plus if you have experience from the financial industry.
Further to the above, we expect that you:
- Are an architect at heart and a team player of nature
- Have a few years of experience working within conceptual and logical data modelling on basis of business analysis and requirements gathering
- Have experience with Information Architecture modelling on basis of a Service Oriented Architecture approach
- Start on the conceptual and logical level, rather than the physical level
- Have strong knowledge of modelling notation, especially UML
- Have an outside in approach meaning that you have a true interest in the business domain you are working in
- Have experience with agile ways of working
- Probably have experience from working in a large international company with a comprehensive governance setup and several architects roles that need to coordinate their effort
- Have an opinion about the current trends and innovation in the area
Experience with the Archimate notation or other EA modelling notations and physical service designs, e.g. definitions is a plus.
We are located in central Copenhagen and support Credit and Capital as well as business partners across the whole of Nordea, which means that you must expect some travel and have excellent English communication skills.
More information and send application
Architecture and Transition is a part of Credit and Capital which again is part of IT Retail Banking and provides applications and services within the capital efficiency domain to support partners across Nordea.
The department has several delivery factories that develop solutions in close cooperation with Group Credit Risk and other partners in Retail Banking using an agile way of working.
Please contact Glenn Olsson in case you have any questions or need further information about the position, +45 22 65 84 06.
Application deadline is 4 November 2016