Key Expert - Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
For our Service Technology Department we are looking for a bright and ambitious Key Expert for CMMS. The main objective is to support our development of strong Lifecycle management and Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) and aim to have as complete data as required to swiftly plan, schedule, execute and learn from the work entertained. You will be reporting to the Head of Development in Service Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead and direct the development of the configuration management projects
- Oversee contractor work with expertise and guidance for the projects
- Ensure that strong governance is established for the area
- Direct development and maintenance of the In-Service Documentation and Maintenance Standards
- Participate in cross functional projects with Manufacturing and SCM including "PLM@Wind" to ensure the future of maintenance handover can be done in a professional and swift way
- Direct Establishment of strong In-Service Management of change processes to enable timely updates to the CMMS systems
- Act as authority within the area including Audit participation
- Establish and maintain a system to provide internal and external stakeholders with:
- readily available data to evaluate the operations of the wind turbines under LTP and Warranty Contracts
- a knowledge repository strategy and execution enabling field and office to easily store, retrieve and report on work executed and in pipeline for turbines under in service obligation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with Maintenance Data Build, Data Preparation and Migration from previous organizations is a must
- You have an extensive knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management - ideally you have past expert experience with SAP-PM(CS) and preferably SAP-MM
- You are expected to bring in strong knowledge of Maintenance Methodologies and Standards (ISO 13306) as well as a strong cross industry maintenance knowledge
- You have a strong personality with a high level of drive and an open mindset able to impact the service organization with authority and expertise
- You must be able to communicate (orally and in writing)in English at a high technical level
- You can make presentations for to all levels of the organization including Senior Executives
- In six months establish a framework for maintenance including a roadmap for CMMS development in Siemens Wind Power
- In one Year establish a recognized and used knowledge repository for Siemens Wind Power Service
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via "Apply here". Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5770.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.