Are you looking for a fun and versatile job that can give you lots of experience?
Here is your chance:
Join Draupner Graphics in developing state-of-the art embedded user interfaces for clients based on the TouchGFX software framework.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a student programmer, who will join our team in developing innovative, high-end solutions for a wide range of world renowned clients.
Your Work Day
As student programmer at Draupner Graphics, you will take part in the development of a series of innovative TouchGFX based applications for clients across the globe.
Your main job will be to develop innovative embedded user interface applications for clients and partners in close collaboration with the TouchGFX core team and our designers.
Not only will you play an important role in our delivery of successful and valuable solutions to our clients; you will also be part of developing internal application projects that will help brand and strengthen TouchGFX’s position globally.
Education and Experience
- You have experience with C++
- You have passed or are currently on your 5th semester of your Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering or the like
- You have experience with user interfaces, electronics, and industrial applications is an advantage
- You are both a team player and independent in your work
- You have a drive for all phases of the software development process; from analysis, requirements, and design over implementation to test and release
- You dive deep into our clients’ business to enable the creation of the best solution possible
- You have a genuine interest in new trends and technologies and can include these in the development of new projects
- You are fluent in both English and Danish
This Is What You Get
- Join a team of highly motivated, creative and skilled colleagues in a fun and informal atmosphere
- A flexible part time job with respect for your education
- Expand your skillset through innovative projects
- Achieve relevant job experience: Involvement in all phases of software development
Why Choose Draupner Graphics?
Draupner Graphics A/S is a company specializing in GUI development on microcontroller hardware. Our software framework TouchGFX is leading the way in software development by enabling clients to bring resource-effective and modern embedded display solutions to market.
You will become part of a small company with great, creative, and dedicated colleagues, who put their innovative mindsets and strong academic knowledge to use in their daily work.
We have a high level of knowledge sharing across projects in an informal atmosphere, which we believe forms a solid foundation for personal and academic growth.
We are a flexible workplace with respect for your education and private life, and we find it vital that your work hours fit your schedule.
Want to Join Our Team?
Send your resume and other relevant documents via the apply button below.
For more information on the position, contact Product Manager, Jesper Hedegaard at email@example.com or +45 41 95 36 31.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2016.
Evaluation of candidates will be ongoing.
We are a member of the privately owned Mjølner Group, which was founded in 1988. Today, Mjølner Group is known as a sound and respected software and design consultancy with 100 skilled IT specialists employed.
Mjølner and Draupner is located alongside each other in Denmark.
Draupner Graphics A/S
8200 Aarhus N
+45 88 20 48 20