Embedded Software Developer
Want to be on the edge of software technology?
Join our team and develop state-of-the art user interfaces for clients based on the software framework, TouchGFX.
Draupner Graphics A/S is a company specializing in GUI development on MCU hardware. Our software framework TouchGFX is leading the way in software development by enabling clients to bring resource-effective and modern embedded display solutions to market.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an embedded software developer to join our team in developing innovative, high-end solutions for a wide range of world renowned clients.
Your Work Day
As an embedded software developer at Draupner Graphics, you will play a central role in the development of a series of TouchGFX based applications for clients across the globe.
Your main job will be software development in projects from start to finish in close collaboration with the TouchGFX core team. Daily tasks will be a combination of requirement identification, customer contact, and application development.
To ensure full utilization and application of TouchGFX features and functions, you will work closely with the TouchGFX core team, whose primary task is to optimize and further develop TouchGFX and our graphical tool, TouchGFX Designer.
Education and Experience
- You are a versatile C++ software developer with a professional profile
- You are experienced within the field of application development for embedded systems
- You have a higher degree in software engineering IT or the like
- You have experience with user interfaces, electronics, industrial applications is preferred
- You have 2+ years of experience with embedded software development
- You are both a team player and independent in your work
- You have a drive for all phases of the software development process; from analysis, requirements, and design over implementation to test and release
- You dive deep into our clients’ business to enable the creation of the best solution possible
- You have a genuine interest in new trends and technologies and can include these in the development of new projects
- You are fluent in English and Danish
This Is What You Get
Thanks to a booming international client portfolio, TouchGFX is gaining great attention and is on its way to becoming the industrial standard.
At Draupner Graphics, you will have a versatile full-time job that allows you to expand your skillset by becoming part of a team with great, creative, and dedicated colleagues, who put their innovative mindsets and strong academic knowledge to use in their daily work.
We have a high level of knowledge sharing across academic fields to form and maintain a solid foundation for innovation and progression. We work in a fun, informal atmosphere, which we believe is key to personal growth and well-being. We are a flexible workplace with respect for your family and private life. This means that we trust our employees with managing their own work time.
Want to Join Our Team?
Send your resume and other relevant documents via the apply button below.
For more information on the position, contact Product Manager, Jesper Hedegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 41 95 36 31.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2016.
Evaluation of candidates will be ongoing.
We are a member of the privately owned Mjølner Group, which was founded in 1988. Today, Mjølner Group is known as a sound and respected software and design consultancy with 100 skilled IT specialists employed.
Mjølner and Draupner is located alongside each other in Denmark.
Draupner Graphics A/S
8200 Aarhus N
+45 88 20 48 20