Talented Student Developer at Danske Commodities A/S
You now have the opportunity to become part of Danske Commodities as an agile and responsible Software Developer. Your primary tasks will be to design and develop dc’s existing and future systems, together with our talented development teams. In Danske Commodities we develop advanced software, including: performance- and usage optimized systems for dc’s Business Teams, and a service- and event oriented platform which is the foundation of our systems’ interactions. We are passionate about our work, and we work to a high technical standard.
We value our student developers highly and you will be an integrated part of our development teams. You can expect exciting tasks that will challenge and hone your development skills. We believe in giving people responsibility and we expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
- participating in software development on various projects
- performing ad hoc development and bug fixing
- developing and documenting advanced systems
- being a result driven and team oriented developer in a dynamic environment
We run projects and build systems with a high degree of professionalism.
We expect that you:
- are a second-year NB (or more) student studying software engineering or computer science
- are experienced within various development languages like C/C++, C# or Python
- are passionate about software development
- have a good command of Danish and English both written and oral
We expect that you:
- are efficient
- are independent, active and dynamic
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- are dedicated and take a holistic approach
- see opportunities where others see problems
- thrive in an international and often hectic environment
- live the dc values
- take a positive view: No job too big, no job too small
- want to and are able to make a difference
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- professional and skilled colleagues who set the bar high in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are ever the same
- a company committed to creating value
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Henrik Skaarup Andersen
Manager, Head of Software Development
+45 53 57 81 53
Application deadline: 01-12-2016.