Senior/Principal consultant for standardization
Delivery Excellence, Global Standards
SimCorp is looking for a senior/principal consultant who will play a critical role in taking our Standard Solutions to the next level.
Market demand and increasingly more complex and sophisticated client implementations of investment strategies and instruments in SimCorp Dimension are continuously increasing the requirements for SimCorp as a solution provider.
SimCorp Dimension's flexibility and vast functional coverage mean that it is of key importance that SimCorp implementation projects deliver solutions based on SimCorp's best practices to reduce complexity, time to value, risk and cost to maximize the value for our clients.
Global Standards is a team within Delivery Excellence with the key purpose of developing and maintaining SimCorp's standard solution portfolio and ensuring that SimCorp clients achieve full business value from implementing best practice standard solutions. To achieve the goals the team is working tightly together with both our Market Units and Product Division including the below stakeholders.
- Solution Owners / Subject Matter Experts
- Solution Architects
- Product Managers & Product Owners (Product Division)
- Local and global Sales and Pre-Sales
- Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Configuration Delivery Center in Poland
- Business Consultants (all levels)
- Engagement Managers
Key responsibilities of the role
The key purpose of the role is to develop and maintain standard solutions in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders as well as supporting projects where the solutions are being deployed. The person will work closely with stakeholders both internally and in projects across Market Units, and must have a natural drive to optimize, develop and innovate implementation solutions and will act as an ambassador for SimCorp solutions and services.
- Contribute to identification of trends and business opportunities
- Participate in defining and maintaining best practices
- Participate in solution scoping and design
- Participate in solution configuration internally and in client projects
- Participate in packaging of solutions
- Responsible for capturing and managing solution configuration
- Support local and global Sales and Pre-Sales teams
- Support local Consulting teams
- Support Configuration Delivery Center in Poland
The role is global and will be reporting to Delivery Excellence – Global Standards in Copenhagen. Location is flexible depending on where the right candidate is located.
Knowledge & Experience
Functional Knowledge & Experience
- Profound knowledge of SimCorp Dimension in general
- Solid understanding of financial instruments in SimCorp Dimension
- Specialist or Expert knowledge within at least two areas of SimCorp Dimension
- Proven track record in successfully transforming clients' strategic business objectives into high calibre, best practice SimCorp Dimension solutions.
- Experience with solution packaging and configuration management
General Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS (Management Information Systems) or equivalent. Alternatively a commercial Master's Degree
- Financial industry experience/knowledge including extensive knowledge of front and back office workflows in at least one customer segment, knowledge of market standards, legal requirements, market terminology and common best practice solutions in the market
- Comprehension of investment theory as well as implementation strategy and practice
- Knowledge of financial instruments in general
- IT industry knowledge – proven solutions consulting experience in large enterprises
- Packaged Software industry knowledge
- Business strategy and processes knowledge and understanding
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a business consultant, business analyst or similar, designing and/or implementing complex solutions in SimCorp Dimension or other global investment management platforms.
- Results driven, creative and analytical with a global perspective, excellent communication skills plus oral and written fluency in English
- Self-motivated and determined to make a difference – overcomes barriers
- Self-confident, inspirational, convincing and credible when dealing with stakeholders
- Robust with high integrity
- Team player
Please apply below or for further information about the position, please contact Martin Bjørling-Poulsen, Senior Manager, Global Standards on +45 28 58 01 79 or email email@example.com. Application deadline is 2nd December 2016 but applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.