Business Relationship Consultant
Headquartered in Hilleroed, Denmark, FOSS is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
FOSS IT is growing and we are now looking for a strong SAP SD profile to fill the role as Business Relationship Consultant in our Business Applications team.
The Business Applications team’s main focus is to develop and maintain value adding solutions to support FOSS business within the platforms SAP ERP & CRM, SharePoint and Sitecore. FOSS operates on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7 supporting most of the business processes and SAP CRM 7.0 EHP3 both running on SAP HANA.
As Business Relationship Consultant you will get a unique possibility to influence and optimize user experiences, business processes as well as the job function itself. You will work closely together with colleagues in IT as well as in Line of Business where you will get a key role in implementing, developing and supporting SAP SD processes globally.
Primary work place is Hillerød, Denmark, however periodic travelling can be expected.
- Conduct analysis and develop specifications
- Customizing, design and implementation
- Testing and documentation
- Develop and implement change requests
- Train and support process experts
- Participate in projects and conduct periodical project management on small and mid-sized projects
- Proactively advise business counterparts on best practice solutions
- You have thorough experience (+4 years) in customizing SAP SD, preferably from international organisations
- You have a strong process understanding of Sales Order Management, Pricing, Taxes and rebates, Distribution, Shipping, Billing and integration to other modules
- Experience in data load using LSMW or similar tools are an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Project experience and the ability to manage small/mid-sized projects
- Used to – via dialog – finding the right solution in cooperation with stakeholders from Line of Business
- Solve your assignments professionally and within the SAP-framework
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
You are able to work structured and independently and set high standards for quality. You thrive on problem solving and have a creative way of approaching challenges. You are a team player with a proactive mindset, and want to contribute to a good working environment together with your colleagues. Furthermore, you are able to ensure an efficient communication with users and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
An international and dynamic working environment, where there are good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At FOSS, we put the employees and the quality of cooperation highly. We believe that cooperation based on trust, open dialogue, clear objectives and good colleagues who help each other gives motivation and job satisfaction. We want to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence.
Send your application by using "Apply here". Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Business Applications Manager, Charlotte Loland on+4527616498 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.