JYSK Nordic is seeking an SAP Integration Consultant
Why join us?
Our global growth continues, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. At present, JYSK has one of the most extensive SAP Retail solutions in Denmark, and we now need a new SAP Integration Consultant to ensure that we are abreast of company requirements.
The Integration Team primarily perform SAP integration tasks, including the integration for more than 1,000 JYSK stores. Among other platforms, we use SAP PO (7.4, in the near future 7.5) and SLT. The team is pivotal for the JYSK IT strategy with its strong focus on Seamless Cross Channel.
You will be working with modern SAP tools in your structured integration tasks. You may expect to be involved in the process from A to Z. You will spend part of your time understanding and supporting store operation flows and developing the required integration to and from SAP.
The Integration Team is part of the JYSK SAP department of app. 30 people, including business, development and basis consultants. We value our open and relaxed work environment, and despite differences in task areas, you will often be involved in cross-department sparring.
The SAP department is SAP COE certified, and in addition to SAP PO and SAP ECC Retail on HANA, we work with SAP BW on HANA, SAP HCM, SAP E-rec and SAP SCM. SAP EWM and SAP CAR are next in line.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Ensure that business processes are integrated all the way from sender to receiver.
- Design, development, test, implementation and documentation of new integrations – the entire process from A to Z.
- With stores and other SAP consultants, you will contribute to the integration design for new business processes and optimization of existing ones.
- 2nd level support of JYSK integrations, including the monitoring and analysis/solution of error situations.
This position is perfect for you if you...
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a SAP PI/PO integration consultant.
- You have an insight into business processes, and you are able to perform pre-analyses and develop requirement specifications for new integration solutions.
- You are an independent and responsible person, who takes pride in completing your tasks as agreed and in time.
- You are eager to learn, and you want to understand how IT solutions are used in practice.
- You value flawless communication with the people you work with.
- You are fluent in Danish and English, spoken as well as written.
Call Jan Høllsberg at Mobil: +45 22 91 77 22 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.