Data Warehouse Modeller
Do you have strong data modelling and business analysis skills from a large-scale complex environment? Then you might be our new colleague in Data Management.
We are looking for a Data Modeller to join our busy Data Management team. The team is responsible for development and maintenance of our new innovative data warehousing solution and connectivity functionality integrated with SimCorp Dimension.
As the Data Modeller, you will be working with Product Management, Subject Matter Experts, Data Architects and Development teams to enhance data warehouse (DWH) design, data model and architecture to meet the current and future reporting and analysis requirements. Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Translate business and data requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Identify data pattern in the source, structured and semi structured data, and transform into dimensional modelling requirements, to populate the DWH and data marts.
- Provide technical leadership and best practices in the design, development and deployment of complex ETL.
- Develop and maintain DWH packages of turnkey standard model and ETL definitions, for deployment at our clients across the globe.
- Perform system, unit and performance testing of new and existing developments, to ensure accurate and efficient operation that meet the business needs of the users.
- A strong background and experience in dimensional data modelling (Kimball approach) for DWH and business analytics contexts.
- Proven track record of best practise architecture, design, build and support of DWH and data marts, data models and ETL, which are robust and scalable.
- Well-developed business understanding and requirements, analysis skills, including good communication abilities and stakeholder management.
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science or other relevant background.
- Strong SQL proficiency is required.
Practical experience with one or more leading ETL development solutions is a plus. Experience from financial asset management projects is an additional advantage.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will qualify in the shortlisting process.
SimCorp is the world's leading provider of front - to - back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension. As a global company with more than 170 clients includes many of the top tier buy - side asset managers, all rely on Dimension to manage their complex investment universe, SimCorp continuously enhance Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trend.
An interesting and challenging position in a Danish but internationally oriented company, with an exciting professional environment. SimCorp is a dynamic organization characterized by an open and direct atmosphere, great opportunities concerning professional and personal development, and a good social environment with many activities after work.
As a new employee you will be enrolled in a comprehensive introduction program and attend 'SimCorp Academy', where you will be introduced to our product SimCorp Dimension.
If you would like to know more about the job, please call Director, Mostapha Ghali, at +45 35 44 6410. Deadline is December 11, 2016. We will be processing incoming applications continually.