Junior Cloud Architect
Are you about to finalize your technical education within IT and digital programming and do you want to be a part of a highly professional team of infrastructure Architects working on IOT and Cloud? Then this position might be relevant for you!
We offer an exciting and attractive career in a truly global environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. There is lots of focus on technical career development.
MLIT is fast paced, challenging and with international atmosphere where the environment is focused on high performance, results, and respect for our employees, underpinned by strong company values.
- Participate in sprints with the technical leads and the business to prove a business capability
- Ensuring the PoC can easily be migrated into pilot and production by re-use of components and services
- Cross-vertical support and alignment on solution architecture
- Document designs as part of sprints, easing up transition into Operations
Who we are looking for
Our new Junior Cloud Architect should be:
- Experienced in designing on Azure or AWS
- Experienced in SCRUM/agile development
- Familiar on working with API`s and automation
- Familiar with Powershell, and .Net development/scripting
- Have some infrastructure knowledge around network, storage, network and security
- Experienced with Docker, Blockchain, Kubernetes and similar next gen technologies
- PaaS services in Azure, AWS, Google
- Mobile UI designs, Mobile frameworks
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Work collaboratively with the company’s other IT infrastructure teams
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels across the organisation
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks well
- Have a desire to work and succeed as part of a team
Last application date: 15 January 2017. For further information, please contact: Head of Infrastructure Architecture and Strategy: Paw.Martins@maersk.com.
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line. But as the GSCs’ competencies grew, other business units of the Group also started migrating their processes to the Global Service Centres. The GSCs are located in Manila, Philippines; Chengdu, China; and Pune, Chennai, Mumbai in India handling the service delivery and business relationship management for Maersk Group business units.