Senior Cloud Architect
Are you an experienced Architect and do you want to be a part of our Infrastructure Architects team working on Cloud technologies like Azure, Softlayer(Bluemix), Oracle Cloud etc.? Focus will be on Time to Market and accelerating the business in an agile way.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in a truly global environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
MLIT is fast paced, challenging and with an international atmosphere where the environment is focused on high performance, results, and respect for our employees, underpinned by strong company values.
- Lead sprints with the business to prove a business capability
- Ensuring that the fast prototypes can easily be migrated into pilot and production by re-use of components and Services
- Cross-vertical support and alignment on solution architecture
- Document designs as part of sprints, easing up transition into Operations
The Senior Infrastructure Architect may be leader of others, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Live and promote our company values
- Support and hold your leaders accountable for delivering results and ensure alignment in achievements across teams
- Ensure cross-organizational collaboration and allocate the necessary resources to enable innovation, improvements and co-creation of value with our customers
- Optimize your organization to be prepared for the future
- Develop your leaders’ business and leadership capabilities to perform efficiently
Who we are looking for
Our new Senior Infrastructure Architect must have the ability to explain deep technical issues to customers and peers and thus being able to sell and integrate the standards internally. We expect that you are flexible and adapt openly to change in a very dynamic environment.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision and work collaboratively with the company’s other IT infrastructure teams. Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding and you master the English language fully.
Ideally you hold a Masters degree or the equivalent. Certifications in AWS, Azure, ITIL, PRINCE2, TOGAF and the like will be regarded as a plus.
- Certified Cloud Architect in Azure
- AWS experience
- SCRUM/agile development
- Azure data lake
- Powershell and .Net
- Broad infrastructure knowledge around network, storage and security
- Experience in Cloud security, ISO 27001
- PaaS service in Azure, AWS, Google
- Mobile UI designs, Mobile frameworks
- Kubernetes or DC/OS, Docker swarm
- Cassandra databases
- Red Hat, CentOS, Oracle Linux
- Azure Service fabric
Last application date: 15 January 2017. For further information, please contact: Head of Infrastructure Architecture and Strategy: Paw.Martins@maersk.com.
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line. But as the GSCs’ competencies grew, other business units of the Group also started migrating their processes to the Global Service Centres. The GSCs are located in Manila, Philippines; Chengdu, China; and Pune, Chennai, Mumbai in India handling the service delivery and business relationship management for Maersk Group business units.