Deloitte Digital is looking for a process automation solutions architect to link business needs with the best automation solutions
Deloitte is looking for an automation solutions architect with industry experience to help our clients capitalize on one of the biggest trends – workforce automation – which is set to transform the world, as we know it.
A career in Deloitte Digital...
Are you looking for a challenging and versatile job where you can apply both your extensive process transformation knowledge and your technical knowledge within IT to make a true difference to our clients? Do you want to be part of the team shaping the future through automation in Deloitte Digital? Are you a technically oriented person with entrepreneurial flair wanting to move to a mature advisory role? Are you ready to be part of the biggest and widest consultancy in Denmark with endless development opportunities?
...focusing on building our automation capabilities and creating value for the clients
One of Deloitte Digital's key focus areas is helping Danish organisations explore and utilize the business process automation potential. This means that we deliver concrete development along with automation advisory as well as full-scale implementation projects. The adoption of automation in Danish businesses is still in its early stage and has an enormous potential moving forward. Naturally, Deloitte Digital is a key player helping our clients unlock true value through our automation offerings.
As an automation solution architect, you will function as a senior resource within the Deloitte Digital automation department. You will assist our younger talents in the initial solutions development phase with high-level architecture decisions and on-going advisory, and be the person to go to when our young developers are looking for guidance.
Furthermore, you will be a key person in the development and maintenance of the business area. This means shaping our automation service offerings and making sure that we are selling the right products to the right clients. Also, in regards to the maintenance of our internal resources - maintaining and attracting the right talents.
As a senior resource, it is expected that you play an active part in the department's sales activities. This means having a proactive approach in finding new clients, while also focusing on sustaining current client relationships.
- Building strong and ongoing relationships with clients.
- Being a flexible team member who can conduct hands-on development.
- Helping formulate and maintain business and go-to-market strategies.
- Assisting with technical knowledge in regards to high-level architecture development.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or likewise.
- 5 to 8 years of process transformation and IT experience. Minimum 1-2 years of experience in leading architecture and design.
- Experience in front ending client facing discussions and interfacing with client business, IT and architecture teams.
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET/VB/VC++/C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
- Experience in defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Good communication and client interaction skills.
- Outgoing and structured.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; fluency in any other European language is a plus.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, network topologies, application authentication/authorization and virtual server/desktop environment.
- Have been working with at least one of the market leading automation products, i.e. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.
- Knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities and technical requirements.
- Knowledge of digital strategy frameworks and digital business transformation models.
Send the application, CV, grades from your master's or bachelor degree and any other relevant material through deloitte.dk no later than 31 December 2016.
If you have any questions regarding the position or Deloitte Digital, you are welcome to contact Abhijit Tuljapurkar on firstname.lastname@example.org