Senior Web Developer
Are you a passionate and experienced web developer driven by following your projects through? Do you want the chance to work with the latest standards and technologies in a department in constant development?
Then you could be the one we are looking for to help us make jackjones.com, Selected.com and Produktstore.com the best online shop in the world! We offer an opportunity to work in a results-driven environment with room for personal development and plenty of challenges.
Our E-commerce department is dynamic and young at heart, driven by the ambition to become a leading online shop within the fashion industry. You will join our in-house digital team and become part of a group of elite designers and developers striving to consistently deliver high quality sites and projects.
As Senior Web Developer, you will be a part of the team building the frontend of our online presence with a focus on great user experience and usability. You will work with all aspects of our online universe, and you will be involved in your projects from start to finish.
Your tasks will include:
- Working closely with the UX team to support and improve the user experience
- Improving performance, standards & SEO to always adapt to the latest standards
- Conducting code reviews, pair programming and writing automated tests
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Sharing knowledge with your team members
- At least 3 years of experience working as a web developer
- Excellent XHTML, SCSS and templating skills
- Experience with mobile first and style guide driven development
- Knowledge of software design patterns and principles such as DRY and SOLID
- Experience with test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps
- Experience with Scrum, Git, Grunt, Bamboo, JIRA and Demandware is an advantage
You are passionate about what you do, get a kick when the project you have worked on is launched, and you enjoy challenging yourself. One of the key values in our team is to constantly expand our knowledge and skill set, so you have a passion for learning. Furthermore, you are motivated by utilising new technologies and techniques to ensure that our sites and projects are cutting edge.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Steffen Simonsen on +45 29 70 79 78. Otherwise, please send your application and CV along with relevant examples of your skills and previous projects as soon as possible and no later than 9 January 2017.
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES makes it easy for fashion conscious men to reflect their personalities through their clothing. Our seven brands – ORIGINALS by JACK & JONES, CORE by JACK & JONES, PREMIUM by JACK & JONES, JACK & JONES TECH, JACK & JONES VINTAGE CLOTHING, JACK & JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE and JACK & JONES FOOTWEAR - have different target groups and looks and together they represent every aspect of a man’s wardrobe. All of JACK & JONES brands reflect current trends and offer relaxed and cool designs with super fits and the most innovative treatments.
JACK & JONES was established in 1990 and operates more than 1000 stores in Europe, Canada, The Middle East and India.