Tooling Enterprise architect
Nets' is strengthening its capabilities related to enterprise architecture and information management. As a result of this we are now looking for an Enterprise architect, responsible for internal tooling.
As a tooling Enterprise architect, you will cooperate with the other architects within the Strategy & enterprise architecture section and have significant impact on the tooling landscape within IT-for-IT. You will participate in the implementation of enterprise architecture tools, as well as integrating these with existing tools for IT development, information management, portfolio management and service management. You will also support the key change projects with their adaptation and use of the tool set. You are expected to grow in the role, and over time also execute the responsibilities of a Senior enterprise architect.
The position will be a part of the Strategy & Enterprise Architecture section in Nets, where the Enterprise Architecture team is expected to grow to 15 people throughout 2017. You will report to the Head of Enterprise Application Architecture. The location for the new position will be Oslo or Copenhagen, but the role will cooperate closely with all the Nets Offices.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Identify and specify requirements for Enterprise architecture tools
- Setup, configuration and implementation of EA tools
- Develop integrations with our existing tools: ServiceNow, SNOW, CA Clarity, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Visio, SharePoint and Confluence
- Training and education of both the EA team and Nets organisation in the new toolset
- Supporting product teams in implementing new tools and in adding new operational data
Preferred background and qualifications
- Relevant education at university level
- 8-15 years background from system development and solution architecture
- Certification or proven experience within TOGAF, ArchiMate, UML, BPMN
- Data modelling
- Systems integration
- Data integration
- Enterprise content management
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
Preferred personal qualities
- Team player, but also able and willing to work independently
- Proactive, results-oriented and structured in your approach
- Able to joggling many tasks of varying complexity, duration and urgency
- Persistent, focused, analytical and responsible
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognised by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterised by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Mobile: +47 95257514
Nets is one of northern Europe’s leading companies for payment solutions, information services and digital security solutions, with one of the most extensive and innovative product portfolios in Europe. Our ambition is to become an even stronger partner to our customers by supporting their business nationally as well as internationally. We want to make the handling of both financial and information assets easier and more secure.
Nets employs over 2,500 people and has its registered office in Copenhagen, as well as competence and commercial centres in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn.
Find out more about us at www.nets.eu.