Senior enterprise architect
Nets is strengthening its capabilities related to enterprise architecture and information management. As a result of this we are now looking for 1-3 Senior enterprise architects.
As a Senior enterprise architect, you will have an independent position with high influence on Nets strategic direction. You will be considered a leader within Nets Technology (IT) and work tightly with the Technology Management team. You will have responsibility for a specific business unit, either within Merchant Services or Corporate Services (clearing, payments Services, digital ID). For this unit you will develop a coherent technology strategy and associated architecture roadmaps describing the evolution of all enterprise solution portfolios from current state to future state. You will ensure the implementation of these roadmaps by participating in our architecture and portfolio governance process, as well as taking an active role in key change projects.
The position will be a part of the Strategy & Enterprise Architecture section in Nets, where the Enterprise Architecture team is expected to grow to 15 people throughout 2017. You will report to the Head of Enterprise Application Architecture. The location for the new positions will be Oslo or Copenhagen, but the role will cooperate closely with all the Nets Offices.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Deliver, maintain and communicate business-aligned architecture roadmaps
- Defining the high level architecture for key change projects, ensuring coherence and completeness across application, infrastructure, data and security
- Be the trusted source of strategic technology expertise for the business units in their strategic planning and project development lifecycle, including highlighting innovative use of new and existing technologies that may benefit them
- Provide expert advice to the head of the Business Unit with respect to:
- Shaping and development of technology reviews, feasibility studies, concepts and business cases including M&A activities
- The shaping of commercial / contractual arrangements
- Technology supplier and product selections in conjunction with the business and other areas of the IT organisation
- Deliver briefings and presentations for the Technology management team, as well as other business executive management teams
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of organisation wide business-aligned technology strategies including principles, standards and patterns; ensuring convergence across Nets
- To operate the technology governance framework in order to ensure all solution designs are fit-for-purpose and balance project demands and alignment to the technology strategy
Preferred background and qualifications
- Relevant education at university level
- 5-10 years experience as enterprise architect
- Strong understanding of either the Cards Issuing, Cards Acquiring, Payments & Clearing, Digital Identity or Merchant Services
- Proven record from large migration, transformation or digitisation projects
- Experience from business architecture, souring & vendor management, or proven track record of domain / solution architecture in a variety of roles e.g. software architect, technical architect, application development
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Certification or proven experience within TOGAF
Preferred personal qualities
- Customer focused and business oriented
- Outspoken - able to communicate with all layers of the organisation
- A desire to lead and set direction
- Self-going but also a team player
- Proactive, results-oriented and structured in your approach
- Outside the box thinking attitude
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognised by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterised by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
Nets is one of northern Europe’s leading companies for payment solutions, information services and digital security solutions, with one of the most extensive and innovative product portfolios in Europe. Our ambition is to become an even stronger partner to our customers by supporting their business nationally as well as internationally. We want to make the handling of both financial and information assets easier and more secure.
Nets employs over 2,500 people and has its registered office in Copenhagen, as well as competence and commercial centres in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn.
Find out more about us at www.nets.eu.