Tradeshift is looking for a København-based, outstanding backend developer with web development experience to join our kick-ass development team. You will become a member of an international, skilled, cross-functional and self-driven production team that includes developers, designers and product people.
At Tradeshift, we want to change the way companies do electronic business together - globally. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We expect you to enjoy engaging with customers and partners directly to help them successfully integrate with our platform. Additionally, you will be building the vitals tools needed to increase user adoption. And we expect that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing a broader vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal.
YOU ARE STRONG IN SEVERAL OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Basic knowledge of Java and the JVM
- Knowledge or willing to learn at least on framework (preferably Spring)
- Have a good understanding of UML/JSON/HTML
- Knowledge or an interest t to learn our development tools like GIT, Jira and Jenkins
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Be absolutely kick-ass at what you do
- 6+ years of professional experience, or working knowledge of black magic
- Be fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Know a lot about what's happening in the world of cutting-edge Web, SaaS/PaaS development
Culture & Perks:
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is our people and how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
At the center of Tradeshift’s values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid mobile phone and at home internet
- Daily lunch and snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Wellness program including in-house activities like yoga
- Fun company events like happy hours, hackathons, darts night, LAN parties, outings and more