Tactel is an innovation and technology company with focus on digital services with unbeatable user experience. We are a part of Panasonic Avionics, which provides opportunities to work with exciting international projects.
We offer a relaxed and stimulating working environment with beautiful offices in central Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå. You will work with projects at the cutting edge of technology. You have the freedom to express your ideas and collaborate with competent and passionate colleagues.
Our developers are given significant autonomy over their work: we hire smart people and trust them to use their creativity and talents to do right by their peers and our customers. We value humility, open collaboration and foster an environment that supports learning from and mentoring others.
We’re looking for hearts and skills. For passion and drive. We’re looking for the humble ones, who knows how to lead and to be led. We’re looking for those who can teach us things, but also be taught. We believe in personal growth, in creativity and intuition, as well as results and achievements. You’re applying because you believe in us and what we do, why we do it, and you’ll help get us there.
- Background in frontend web programming
- Humble, ambitious and a team player
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Backend skills such as Node or PHP and basic knowledge of Linux environments
- Design skills and a portfolio to show for
- Experience with API integration
- Test automation and TDD
- Knowledge of CSS precompilers (SCSS/LESS)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Deployment
We work continuously to interview candidates, so do not hesitate to send in your application today. We look forward to being impressed by your story, portfolio and skills.