Technical Lead & Product specialists
Insurance Business Applications (IBA) is an innovative software company delivering SaaS-based solutions for the insurance industry. We are a Born Global company with high growth rates and even higher aspirations, with customers currently performing their business in 25+ countries. We are headquartered in the center of Copenhagen, Denmark, and have business partners on three continents.
The positions are based in Central Copenhagen, but some travel might be expected.
As a Product Specialist or Techlead in IBA you are technically rooted in the project and it is your responsibility to ensure a high quality of the often complicated functions, processes and data.
Our solution, IBSuite, is delivered as Software-as-a-Service so much of your implementation work will be scripting, integrating external data sources, automation of processes and data migration. Naturally, during this process, you work closely together with the client, partners and your colleagues.
Your primary job responsibilities are:
- Build understanding of customer requirements and needs
- Explain and demonstrate the IBSuite for the customer and engage in close dialog to identify the different elements of the solution in scope for the project. Identify gaps and needs for adjustment and development
- Together with the Business Analyst recommend the customer where they could benefit in adjusting their way of working and utilizing the strength of IBSuite
- Design solutions for the customer based on deep knowledge of IBSuite and other customers experiences from a technical perspective
- Estimate projects and define project activities
- Act as technical responsible for the project advising both the customer and IBA team members
- Technical support on customer solutions and sparring partner for IBA partners
- Technical architecture and scripting language
- Understanding the client’s business and offering creative solutions for process optimization
- Best practice and documentation standards for Scripts - ECMA/Java-script (back-end) and SQL
- SCRUM or other agile processes
- Product configuration - product types, product attributes, parameters, labels, references, tariffs and scripts
- Integration and integration architecture - Integrations (DK License Plate Web Service, DK BBR Web Service), WebServices (CreateCustomer, PremiumCalculation, ExternalEvent, GenericEvent)
- Project management (all phases) and feeling comfortable with different project sizes
- Knowledge of web-technologies
- Thrive on borderline between IT and business
- Proficient in English
Even though you are not experienced in all of the areas above, but feel top qualified in some of them, we will still like to hear from you as we are looking for a number of new employees.
You as a person:
- You are a fast thinker, combined with strong analytical and solution oriented skills
- You work in a structured way, are good at planning and seeing things through
- High drive, initiative and surplus energy to help others characterize you
- You are self-driven and enjoy working in a team where your results are noticed and with a variation of tasks
A job in an exciting, innovative IT software house where you will interact with experienced and professional colleagues. IBA is a Danish growth company with global visions, room for differences and short chain of commands. Furthermore, we offer a highly specialized environment where you can put your own fingerprint on our solutions and demonstrate a high level of responsibility.
How to apply
IT Headhunting is the agency handling the recruitment process on behalf of IBA. For more information about the position please contact on mobile +45 52 44 00 02 or apply now by sending your CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The start date is as soon as possible. Therefor we will handle applications as we receive them, and we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality.