Digital Store Manager for BR and TOYS”R”US Sweden
In TOP-TOY we believe that digital will be in the epicenter of changes to our industry. Therefore we are looking for digital natives that want to become part of an exciting journey to create the best Omni-channel retailer in the Nordic retail space. We are investing heavily in people, technology and collaboration with partners like Disney, Hasbro and LEGO to create this future. So now you have the chance to become part of a seriously fun journey.
We are expanding our digital channel team with 4 new exciting roles as Digital Store Managers who can drive the daily operations of the web shops of BR and TOYS”R”US in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. This position regarding our two Swedish web shops refers to our Chief eCommerce Officer, Jesper Wacherhausen, and the right candidates will join a dedicated team of colleagues in our Digital Channel Team located at our Service Center in Vallensbæk.
We imagine that you are located in the Copenhagen area and that you have a strong affiliation with Sweden, and that you speak Swedish fluently as well as mastering English.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Responsible for the look and sales readiness of the Swedish stores and for budgets, sales forecast and follow-up with management.
- Coordinate with Sales, Category Management and Marketing in terms of campaigns and activities on behalf of banners (SEM, Display i.e.).
- Know the competition and their activities and be updated on relevant ecommerce trends and actively driving the platform towards best in class.
- Drive the curation of our profile category sections and drives assortment analysis and understanding in close collaboration with the Category Managers.
- Coordinating a detailed campaign calendar per week across mails, storefronts, SEM and category pages for your country.
- Driving development of content in your market driving collection of content incl. translation.
- Follow-up reporting on storefront performance with management.
- Coordination with traffic manager on timely execution of landing pages, closing down ad groups i.e.
- Hands on content management for front-pages and high traffic pages supported by our graphic designers and webmasters.
- SEO optimization in your country in collaboration with traffic manager and external partners.
- Relevant Master degree or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of practical experience in running an eCommerce store.
- You master the discipline of driving online sales in a local market and know your SEO, SEM and Facebook tactics.
- You know the dos and don’ts of running an eCommerce platform and you are familiar with the discipline needed to stay relevant.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to collaborate, inspire and get buy-in across an international organization.
- You are creative in a business sense and adapt well to changes.
- You are focused on the good customer experience as well as hard sales.
- Structured and a strong sense of urgency in terms of deadlines and timely execution.
- We are a hardworking team that does not have the luxury of not being a hands on type – so all candidates have to have that mindset.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Proactive. We are looking for people with a dynamic mindset that says “I will”, not “We should”.
Brave. You move fast and you fail fast while learning fast. You don’t settle for things that don’t work.
Connected. You are an active networker that engages with the community (digital marketing scene). You attend relevant summits, local user groups, online groups, i.e. to constantly improve your skills.
Empathetic. You put yourself in others’ shoes and genuinely care about their outset. You believe in positive intention as an outset.
Fun. We call this a seriously fun job – so come and join the fun
As English is our corporate language, being fluent is a requirement.
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities in a fast-paced global company with rapid development. You will be working with your colleagues in the TOP-TOY family both domestically and abroad. We offer good career and development opportunities, health care insurance, an active staff club, canteen arrangement, etc.
For further information on TOP-TOY, please visit top-toy.com. Should you have any specific questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Chief eCommerce Officer, Jesper Wacherhausen at +45 51 14 01 00.
Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, so send your application in English as soon as possible and no later than January 17th 2017.