Application Manager - Bunker Holding Group
Are you passionate as a leader? Do you find motivation in building up a team of IT specialists leading them into a successful path delivering high quality IT solutions? Do you enjoy orchestrating structures and processes around application development?
This Applications Manager position is responsible for managing a team of 9 IT specialists that supports a number of key systems empowering our business within bunkering. You will together with your team deliver high standard and become a trusted advisor and supplier of IT solutions to the business. This is executed by sustaining the current IT platforms as well as being visionary and proactive about future requirements. As leader, you enjoy to motivate and engage your team through passion and development. Hence you inspire your team to continuously transforming itself.
The position is based in Middelfart and your areas of responsibility are:
- Manage, lead and engage your employees, as team and individuals
- Drive solutions design and architecture of applications in scope
- Deliver dependable solutions in a hybrid environment founded on solid proof change and release management
- Working with the application team throughout the development cycle from requirement identification, solution design and build to test and implementation
- Define and apply required test and documentation standards
- Orchestrate and balance tasks and resources on daily basis
As a person, you invest yourself in the team and the responsibilities handed to you. You are structured and deliver results through powerful leadership and excellent development expertise. We expect you to have 5 years of experience from a similar role and enjoys to motivate, inspire and lead a team to perform and deliver outstanding results. You are outgoing and a good listener with strong collaboration skills. Hence you possess:
- A personal drive that can influence and drive change in the organization – leading the way
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics NAV and CRM, BI, Office 365 and Sharepoint
- An agile approach to development
- Test and quality management skills.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and Danish, spoken and written
The IT platform scope is significant with applications applied to more than 25 countries and 47 office locations. Our ambition for you and the development team is that you will have a unique opportunity to set the bar high and hence make a significant impact to benefit our growth strategy. Finally, you will report to the Group IT Director and will take on an active role in the IT Management team.
Join Bunker Holding – World leaders in bunker trading
Our client, Bunker Holding Group, is the parent company of a group of enterprises specialised in the acquisition, sale and delivery of fuel, lubricating oils for ships as well as risk management and other similar services. Bunker Holding Group is a solid and healthy Danish company that is rich in traditions while still being a progressive global organization with 44 offices in 26 countries world-wide. The headquarter of Bunker Holding Group is situated in Middelfart and the company has an annual turnover in the billions of USD. You can get a sense of the company culture by watching Bunker Holdings new career film HERE.
Bunker Holding Group offers an exciting and challenging job working with skilled professional colleagues in many different locations around the world. Here, the candidate will have the opportunity to build a strong professional network and is expected to be committed and have a great sense of responsibility in order to succeed in the job. Bunker Holding Group invests in the professional development of their employees, offers an attractive salary package and a positive work environment in constant progression.
Tel.: +45 60 20 45 46