In UI & Frontend Services, we develop and maintain internal and customer facing web applications. We are a team of experienced developers, architects, QA engineers, and business analysts backed by a mature offshoring and nearshoring setup.
We work in self-driven Scrum teams with dedicated Product Owners and Scrum Masters, and we value autonomy, software craftsmanship, and results.
To join our team, were looking for a senior System Architect. You will work in close collaboration with IT Operations to define, build and maintain our server and infrastructure architecture. As part of the Scrum Team, you will optimise the continuous delivery pipeline, and you will ensure security from design-time.
For you to succeed, its important that you have a holistic view on the system landscape and road maps. You need to be comfortable manoeuvring in large organisations with multiple stakeholders.
Key reponsibilities and tasks
- Define, own, and develop our application infrastructure
- Ensure scalability and cost efficiency of our systems
- Work closely with one or more Scrum teams and ensure close alignment with IT Operations
- Ensure successful internal and external audits of our systems
Preferred background and qualifications
- Experience with full-stack Java development. Currently were using Angular2 and Spring.
- Deep knowledge of application integration, RESTful and web-service APIs, message queing.
- Passion for agile development and software delivery, experience with scaling agile.
- Certified in software security and familiar with PCI standards.
- Worked hands-on with continuous delivery and test automation with tools like maven, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, BitBucket.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of cloud technologies like Docker and OpenShift.
- Knowledge of payment card infrastructure, payment terminals, and acquiring will be a plus.
Preferred personal qualities
- We value diversity, curiosity, and a smile
- You have to be a team player to succeed
- You will be a central person in the team so you should thrive with multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Take the lead and always improve yourself and the team
- Fluent in Danish and English
We can offer you
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- The opportunity to be part of a company recognised by growth, innovation and development
- A thriving environment characterised by team play and informality
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena