Are you an enthusiastic Data Specialist who wants to play a key role in our data management?
PrimeServ, which is the After Sales division for four- stroke engines at MAN Diesel & Turbo in Denmark, is in a transition phase. Therefore we need a specialist to improve our use of data. This is one of our initiatives to increase service to our customers and enhance digital service offerings. With a new strategy, named Reaching New Heights, we focus on digitalization and a higher level of integration with our customer’s processes.
As a Data Specialist you will be part of our Digitalization and Customer Intelligence department which is responsible for both e-commerce and business intelligence. You will play a central role in our master data cleansing activities where we have a team of specialists working in three different geographical locations to create a data foundation to further build upon.
We expect that the data cleansing activities will fade out over time. After that the position will develop more into Business and Customer Intelligence where you will become a key player. The main purpose will be taking the next steps into using and sharing the data optimally and for this task we need a skilled professional to improve our team. We would like to deepen our analysis and improve the application of data within the business unit.
- Develop and improve processes related to master data
- This includes data mining our sales and product data to create key learnings
- Performance analysis driven by KPI’s
- Leverage data to drive significant business impact
- Graduate degree in IT or Engineering
- Experienced within data analysis, using data warehouse and/or cubes
- Experienced with SQL and/or similar software
- Strong analytical understanding
- Proactive and self-driven
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English is a requirement, and Danish is a plus
- Exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of marine and power-plant technology
- A fast paced and interesting job with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on the future business of Man Diesel & Turbo
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Salary based on qualifications, health insurance and a pension scheme
Application and Contact:
For more details about the position, please contact Manager Henrik Bruun at tel. +45 9620 4312. Visit our website http://dieselturbo.man.eu for further details about MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like being employed with our company.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the apply button below. Please contact HR Business Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. +45 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process. We look forward to receiving your application no later than 15th January 2017.